MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowRevlon
ColorStay Creme Longwear Eyeshadow 740 Black Current - 014oz

Revlon ColorStay Creme Longwear Eyeshadow 740 Black Current - 0.14oz

Luxurious, longwear crème eye shadow with a pro-inspired built-in-brush designed for easy, mess free application. Wears up to 24 hours.

I am finding that these go on patchy, am I doing something wrong? I love the colors so hoping to make them work! Feedback welcome 😊
Is this product easy to use? Does it last all day?
I have patchy skin above my eye, will this still apply well on top?
Start your review of Revlon ColorStay Creme Longwear Eyeshadow 740 Black Current - 0.14oz!
Product Highlights
...colors and is so pigmented. I love the formula because it goes on like a cream but ends up turning into a powder. It's fantastic! in reviews
...rose gold and "cherry blossom," which is a soft pink color with very fine sparkles in it. These are some of the most beautiful creme shadows I've ever seen, and they're so creamy and blend super well. I love putting it underneath a powder eyeshadow to give an extra pop of color, and these shadows have never creased on me! I'm definitely buying more!in reviews
LOVING this!!! It is so so smooth!!! Intense color! Brush in the bottom or you can use your own. I was given this product to try from Crowdtap and I can't get enough! Long lasting color and wears well throughout the day! I would totally recommend this to a friend!in reviews
Yaritza V.
Laredo, TX
Revlon ColorStay Creme Longwear Eyeshadow 740 Black Current - 0.14oz uploaded by Yaritza V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Black Currant (740)
I love this product! In comparison of normal eyeshadows, this one is smoother and it even comes with a little applier which I think it’s so cute! It’s not as pigmented as I would like but it gives you the perfect shine! Also it is an affordable price.
Samantha F.
Bloomington, MN
Revlon ColorStay Creme Longwear Eyeshadow 740 Black Current - 0.14oz uploaded by Samantha F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Cherry Blossom (745)
So I am actually a little split on how to review this item... On the one hand, I love the color and feel that it is a pretty and shimmery/metallic light pink with cool undertones that is relatively subtle and not overdone. That is probably what I liked best about this Creme eyeshadow for which the shade 'Cherry Blossom's has been my first time trying and using this product. The eyeshadow come in a cute little clear container with a black cap that has this little 'secret compartment' sort of thing, with a small applicator brush that you can pull out from the main container to unlock it, then twist the cap open, and use the brush provided, or whatever tool you would prefer to apply the eyeshadow with. I found the applicator brush to be *ok* I suppose, but honestly so so. It applies more smoothly to my kids with either my finger or a different eyeshadow applicator brush I already had prior to receiving this item. The part that was most disappointing to me about the performance of this eyeshadow was that it seemed to 'crumb up' on the brush and on my eyelid at first when applying the shadow. Beyond that, I did not feel that it was particularly long lasting without a eyeshadow primer underneath, although when I used Elf Cosmetics Putty Eye Primer it applied more smoothly and was much longer lasting. I was tempted to give it three stars due to the problems I experienced, but I have it four as the benefit of the doubt, because I ordered it from Amazon and it is somewhat possible that Amazon/the seller sent me a thing of eyeshadow that was just not in particularly good condition. Perhaps if I had purchased it in person at a store, there would have been less if the problems I described, although I am far from sure whether that is the case or not. I would honestly say it was a so so item, due to the seeming defect of the eyeshadow 'crumbing up' during application, as well as that it was really not very long lasting at all, in fact I found that it sunk right into my eyelids probably 1-2 hrs of application and showed less, unless I used my eyeshadow primer underneath. I wish I could rate it 3.5 stars (they do not allow for half star ratings on here) because that is what I would prefer to rate it as. In the picture attached, I am wearing the eyeshadow without a primer underneath, freshly applied before I took the picture. A little disappointed in the product on the whole I would say, unfortunately. I really did want to like it as the color was so pretty, which is why I ordered it in the first place!!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,256 reviews
Revlon ColorStay Creme Longwear Eyeshadow 740 Black Current - 0.14oz uploaded by Jaime F.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Honey (725)
Revlon ColorStay™ Crème Eye Shadow is a reasonably priced creme shadow. It feels creamy, almost greasy, in the pot. It melts onto the eyelid effortlessly and is easy to blend out. It’s a simple wash of color. I deducted one star because the lighter colors tend to crease a bit. Perhaps an eye primer would prevent this.
Fernanda F.
Revlon ColorStay Creme Longwear Eyeshadow 740 Black Current - 0.14oz uploaded by Fernanda F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Caramel (710)
Very recommended, it is easy to apply. I love how it includes a little brush just in case maybe you forgot it and need it for an emergency! I like to carry with it in my purse, it’s very practicar and has a really good pigmentation.
Helena P.
Atlanta, GA
Revlon ColorStay Creme Longwear Eyeshadow 740 Black Current - 0.14oz uploaded by Helena P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Merlot (825)
This product is thin but pigmented. When you rub it on your finger it's kind of slick but it picks up enough product. The cream is blendable and long wearing. The packaging itself is not my favorite. It has a tiny pointy brush in the cap that I wish they'd remove altogether and have a package more like the maybelline color tattoos. The color merlot has a blackened base with a purple midtown and sparkle. When blended out it is a blackened olive purple color which is interesting. I'd repurchase this product. First swatch pic is without flash, second is with flash.
Brandy N.
Revlon ColorStay Creme Longwear Eyeshadow 740 Black Current - 0.14oz uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Honey (725)
Revlon Colorstay Creme Eye Shadow goes on super smooth and it last all day. There are lots of colors to choose from. There is also a built in brush. If they want to improve this product they can release even more shades for us to choose from. I definitely recommend it. [product:revlon®-colorstay™--crème-eye-shadow]
Christina M.
Austin, TX
Revlon ColorStay Creme Longwear Eyeshadow 740 Black Current - 0.14oz uploaded by Christina M.
Purchased at: eBay
Review for: Vanilla (750)
This goes on super smoothly and leaves a beautiful shimmer on the eyes. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this eyeshadow. They’re pretty affordable and you get a lot of product. I feel like it could serve as a primer as well. I’m kicking myself for not trying them sooner.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Revlon ColorStay Creme Longwear Eyeshadow 740 Black Current - 0.14oz uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Honey (725), Chocolate (720), Other
Revlon ColorStay™ Crème Eye Shadow These enticing shadows come in 18 colors, 16 being shimmer shades and 2 being matte (chocolate and tuxedo). The shadows are luxurios, and long wearing ( up to 24 hours). There is an adorable built in brush in each pot for easy mess free application. Shadows are sheer on first swipe, but are buildable and can be worn more pigmented/opaque. These leve you with a very ellegant look! I definately will buy more shades in this collection ( one shade didnt have on select list that i have and LOVE is #55 Inked In Pink) 👄💄😍
Julia T.
University Pl, WA
Revlon ColorStay Creme Longwear Eyeshadow 740 Black Current - 0.14oz uploaded by Julia T.
Review for: Chocolate (720)
I have this product in shade 720 Chocolate. It's really nice chocolate-brown matte shade. It looks beautiful, not too dark. It means that you can use it in your everyday makeup. The texture of this eye shadow is silky, soft and creamy and I prefer to apply it with finger or with eyeshadow brush. There's a small brush that you can find in its packaging but I don't like it. The texture is easy to apply and to blend it. It dries quickly but you have enough time to blend it. 720 Chocolate is good pigmented and you can choose your own intensity of its color. If you need to do an everyday makeup, you can put a light layer; if you want to make something like smoky - you can just add some more texture of this shade. I was really surprised because of its quality! Highly recommend!
Angela D.
Otsego, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Revlon ColorStay Creme Longwear Eyeshadow 740 Black Current - 0.14oz
This was a wondrous texture with solid coverage! The color didn't need multiple layers, so not cakey. Loved I!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kimberly P.
Federal Way, WA
il y a 2 ans
Stephanie W. il y a 2 ans
These are some of the best cream eyeshadows I’ve ever used. After they set, they stay in place all day and never crease. I highly recommend this product.
Rhonda L.
Valparaiso, IN
il y a 3 ans
Revlon ColorStay Creme Longwear Eyeshadow 740 Black Current - 0.14oz This eye shadow is creasing even when i use primer. Any suggestions?
Mallory C. il y a 3 ans
It’s a cream, you have to set it with a powder