Revlon ColorStay Creme Gel Eyeliner, Rio Blue, .08 oz uploaded by Agostina V.Revlon ColorStay Creme Gel Eyeliner, Rio Blue, .08 oz uploaded by Resh L.

BY REVLON

Easy Glide Bold Color All day night wear 2 Waterproof formula 3 Brush included Bold, smudge-proof color. Wears up to 24 hours. Easily glides for delicate to dramatic lines. see more...

• Is it easy to use ? I want to practice on my cat eyes 2 Answers
Patricia C.
Crane, TX
This is the best eyeliner I have tried by far. I use this instead of liquid. Liquid makes my eyes water. I often buy this one. And lasts all day. Sometimes I accidentally call asleep with it on and it's still there lol. I would definitely recommend this.
savannah h.
Huntington, WV
I wasn't really pleased with this eyeliner unfortunately!!!! I just couldn't figure it out. It wasn't the eyeliner for me!!! It seems like a lot of people like this eyeliner but I wasn't very pleased with it!!!!!
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I bought this in black/charcoal this weekend on clearance at my local drug store. That being said, I wasn't expecting anything great and figured it didn't sell well, but I needed liner and it said it stays on for 24 hours, so I thought why not? Opened it up and if you look hard enough at the pic, the downside to this liner is the brush. You will need another applicator to get a thin line, but the brush works well with painter's finesse. Once you get it on, it looks fabulous unlike you might think and the best part is that it DOESN'T SMUDGE at all! I wore it for 14 hours and it stayed true to lasting, dark, and didn't get on my lids like all my other ones do. I'm actually very pleased with it and disappointed it's going away!
Michelle R.
I received this as a gift from a close friend and I was very impressed with it at first. Didn't dry up even after a few months, and long lasting color, But however, it wasn't a very /black color/ for long. Affordable.
Cindy A.
West Orange, NJ
When I purchased this, I really didn't have high hopes. I live in New Orleans and it is summer right now - just being outside for twenty minutes will make your liner run. I hate using waterproof eyeliner because it's always such a hassle to remove but I really wanted something that would stay put all day (a lot to ask for, I know). I had a coupon for $1 off of Revlon ColorStay eye liner at Walgreens which is why I gravitated towards that display. I had some choices - pencil, liquid or this creme gel, which intrigued me. I REALLY love gel eyeliners. I bought this one in black and tried it out the next day. It is SO smooth and applies really nicely. The pigmentation is awesome and it really does stay on for a while. Not sure about 24 hours since I don't wear liner that long, lol, but it lasts me the entire work day. The brush is thick but I actually don't mind it because I like having a thick line. I don't use this on my lower lash line because I normally just use a regular eye pencil for that area. I love this liner and definitely recommend it!

*I only use this with a primer because I have oily lids and everything transfers to my top lids. I don't know what results I would get without a primer.
Lauren Amber G.
This product is good I wouldn't say great cause I like my eyeliner to stay put but it did the job just wish after so long wouldn't smear. But sure I would buy again
Ana G.
Temecula
This particular eyeliner is supper cool. It has a little brush on the end that is on the top of the product so that you don't have to be looking for a brush. It provides fast and easy application. You do have to do the work, by making your own line but it goes pretty smoothly. Making it darks that you don't have to reapply. The only thing this is not water prof so it may not help I'd u get wet.
Allie A.
Athens
I use it all the time and it never runs. I also have really small eyes so when I use it on the top it dries quickly so it won't rub off on the top of my eyes like other eyeliners. I get it at any drugstore or grocery store. I also have the same thing in black. It's last forever because you use such a small amount each time you use it.
Donna C.
Rome, OH
I don't use this my self, but i think this is the one my daughter uses, and hers always looks great and is on point..it doesn't smudge or fade and looks as great when she puts it on as when she gets ready to wash it off. If there was anyone that was looking for a liquid i would recommend this based on what i have seen
Amber H.
Mason, IL
This is amazing stuff and it doesn't come off very easy. It is a little pricey but worth it in the end to have it. It is amazing compared to other that I have tried that are like it and it doesn't just wipe off. I would buy it again and definitely use it again.
Karen V.
Is it easy to use ? I want to practice on my cat eyes