4 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Creme Gel Eye Liner
3.94 / 5 based on 609 Reviews
Love a soft look for day or a dramatically bold line for an opulent evening out? ColorStay™ Crème Gel Eye Liner has you covered. Always bold and completely smudge-proof, it’s your go-to liner no matter what your look.
• Bold, smudge-proof color that lasts up to 24 hours
• Easily glides to create delicate to dramatic lines
• Ophthalmologist tested
Top Questions See all 43 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Creme Gel Eye Liner
- "When I purchased this, I really didn't have high hopes. I live in New Orleans and it is summer right now - just being outside for twenty minutes will make your liner run. I hate using waterproof eyeliner because it's always such a hassle to remove but I really wanted something that would stay put all day (a lot to ask for, I know). I had a coupon for $1 off of Revlon ColorStay eye liner at Walgreens which is why I gravitated towards that display. I had some choices - pencil, liquid or this creme gel, which intrigued me. I REALLY love gel eyeliners. I bought this one in black and tried it out the next day. It is SO smooth and applies really nicely. The pigmentation is awesome and it really does stay on for a while. Not sure about 24 hours since I don't wear liner that long, lol, but it lasts me the entire work day. The brush is thick but I actually don't mind it because I like having a thick line. I don't use this on my lower lash line because I normally just use a regular eye pencil for that area. I love this liner and definitely recommend it! *I only use this with a primer because I have oily lids and everything transfers to my top lids. I don't know what results I would get without a primer. " in 15 reviews
- "YES! This is the eyeliner i started doing my winged eyeliner with and I will never ever change eyeliners." in 9 reviews
- "This is my favorite eyeliner. It goes on so smooth and stays ALL day. Once it dries it won't smudge which is perfect for me in a very humid climate. I never mastered the "cat eye" until I used this eyeliner. " in 6 reviews
- "I bought this because of a friends recommendation and this is a great product. It's long lasting, doesn't smudge after it dries, AND it is waterproof. I have gone swimming with this eyeliner on and it didn't budge. Plus it is great for travel with the way it is package. " in 5 reviews
I love all eyeliners and this one is an old favorite. This is my first eyeliner I have ever used, I finally found it again and had to get it. Revlon actually has some of my favorite liners. It goes on so smoothly and it’s so creamy! Pro tip for better results: dip a angled brush in the pot and apply as so. In my opinion and experience, that gives me the best wing, even better than most felt tip liners!
Review for: Plum more...
Revlon, un producto espectacular, yo me aplicó esto todos los días durante el día no tengo que retocarme nada porque este producto es súper espectacular, una vez que lo aplicas como delineador los ojos se te ven con volumen súper buenísimo. Lo recomiendo doblemente al 100%
I originally Bought this to use every day. When I ran out of black liquid makeup last Halloween I ended up using this to fill in the rest and it worked better then my liquid makeup! You can find it at cvs or Walgreen's and the brush is perfect for creating perfect lines!
Review for: Revlon Color Stay Creme Gel Eyeliner, White Mist, 0.08 Ounce more...
Much better than any liquid eyeliner you could use. There is so much more control when using this it gave me the perfect cat eye. Which is really hard for me. I use this as often as I can especially when going out. It's a go to staple in my makeup bag
This was a terrible purchase on my part. I thought I'd like the crewmen eyeliner and it just smudges and to me doesn't go on as smooth as a nice liquid liner. I feel like it is thick on my eye what I could get on. One stroke application just wasn't working and I plan on sticking with liquid liner or pencil.
I like this liner. It resembles the maybelline one too. It is very smooth and glides on very nice. As for someone who doesn't wear a lot of eyeliner or does really know how to apply it this is a pretty neat and easy product to use. And the little container it comes in goes a long way. Definitely recommend it if you aren't too makeup-y but still want to try eyeliner. And you can find it anywhere.
Review for: Rio Blue more...
This is the best eyeliner I have tried by far. I use this instead of liquid. Liquid makes my eyes water. I often buy this one. And lasts all day. Sometimes I accidentally call asleep with it on and it's still there lol. I would definitely recommend this.
I love this product and creme eyeliners have become my go to! The color is much richer and the applicator is easy to use. I have hazel eyes and love how smoothly this product goes on. It doesn't smudge, and the applicator is easy to clean. I just wish the applicator came at an angle so I could get more of a harsher cat eye when doing something more dramatic.
Q & A
I can not find a white eyeliner that goes on well. What is the best one out there?
Is this easy to apply?
Does this smudge very easy? how precise is the application?
Is the brush easy to use?
I've been looking for a good eye liner for doing winged liner. Is this a good product for that?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos