Revlon Colorstay Crème Eye Shadow

by Revlon

Luxurious, longwear crème eye shadow with a pro-inspired built-in-brush designed for easy, mess free application. Wears up to 24 hours.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Colorstay Crème Eye Shadow!
Kimberley K.
Port Coquitlam , BC
Revlon Colorstay Crème Eye Shadow uploaded by Kimberley K.
I love this product. It comes with a brush built in that works perfectly, the colour is very pigmented and lasts a long time. There is tons of product in it so it has been lasting me a very good amount of time, overall I am very impressed and highly recommend trying this creme eyeshadow!
georgie F.
I really like these cream eyeshadows. I have the shade “praline”, which is sort of rose gold. I love the consistency and colour! It’s smooth and easy to apply, and is long lasting. I will totally buy more shades and I definitely recommend this!! Revlon
Naya K.
Oakville, ON
I reallyyyyy love makeup. It is a great value and product. It is amazing to apply and I would definitely try it and buy it again. It is easy to apply and use and very good. and would definitely recommend it for others! Also a 10/10
Nikky K.
Smooth application, best with fingertips. Will crease after a full day, though! Nice, neutral colours.
Ally H.
BritishColumbia
Excellent base product or simply as a one and done shadow. I wish they had a bigger shade range as the few colours they do have are always sold out.
Shivani S.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I have this product in shade 720 chocolate. It’s really nice chocolate- brown matte shade. It looks beautiful, not too dark shade.
Swati G.
Mississauga, ON
I like the creamy formula but find it a little hard to blend in compared to the powder formula. But it does stay on easy and nice and works great even when u add glitter on top of it.
Nishim L.
Toronto
This was the first creme eye shadow i used and however i am satisfied with what i used or got. Price is pretty affordable. However i love it and I still am using it.

Looking for your answer?