BY REVLON #54 in Concealer

Our Latest ColorStay Concealer. Covers Imperfections. Conceals Blemishes & Dark Circles. Full Yet Undetectable Coverage With new time release technology balances imperfections for a continuously flawless look, for up to 24 hours. . see more...

• I just bought this concealer yesterday and haven't used it yet. I...2 Answers
  • É boa?1 Answers
  • I love the Revlon colorstay foundation but I don't know if I'd li...3 Answers
Revlon ColorStay Concealer
  • "I bought this concealer yesterday and it did not work wonders for me especially from reading the reviews below I would think its a full coverage concealer it could possibly be if you build the concealer but as the day goes on I can see my dark circles again and the concealer makes my fine lines a lot more noticing everyone." in 7 reviews
Julie D.
Louisville
Review for: Fair
I bought this concealer on my never-ending quest to find a decent shade and coverage formula, and was pretty impressed.  I cover a larger area, and use a liberal amount each time.  When I want extra coverage, I'll use two layers, as it is build-able, and then foundation on top.  I use the lightest shade, yet find that it's still a bit too dark for my skin.  Either way, it's among the best at the job that I have thus far tried in the drugstore.  I've just purchased my second one and will continue to use this product!

I only gave it one star because I'd prefer to only need one layer rather than two, and I'd prefer a lighter shade.
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton, CA
Review for: Light
I bought this just for highlighting my under eyes, but I tried it over a dry patch/blemish and it was a nightmare. It applies and blends out well everywhere but not on blemishes. It's not very high coverage. It creases under the eyes worse than any concealer I've tried, but for price it's decent. It's good in a pinch. I would use this for concealing under eyes and not a blemish or dry spot.
Lauren L.
Oswego, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The concealer is a nice medium coverage. It applies well but doesn’t build well. The shade is ok it’s a little pink for me. It’s great as a spot concealer but doesn’t do much to brighten up he under eye. Overall the coverage is great and the color match to other Revlon products is good
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Review for: Fair
So I've used a variety of different drugstore and high end concealers and I can't say that this one was very effective. The shade "fair" was a good match for my skin tone but the concealer wasn't very thick and pigmented. In fact, I have to re-apply the product several times to get full coverage over a blemish. It isn't as long-lasting and pigmented as I would like, but it is affordable and the color match was great.
Kristina E.
Arden, NC
Review for: Light Medium
The product is nice it just did not cover my darkness unless I used a lot I do not like to where lot of makeup so I need find something that I have to layer on. It is smooth and creamy probably work for someone else with out dark under eye.
Alyssa M.
Oviedo
Review for: Light
Tried this one from my mom when I ran out of concealer. It is not the best concealer you will find out there. Blends kind of weird and won’t last you a whole day or night. I would reccomend other concealers besides this one.
Melanie P.
Review for: Fair
I used this concealer for a really long time it does oxidize but there are a large amount of shades to choose from its not bad at all and it is very workable with on top of foundation and works very well for any skin type.
Suzanne M.
Renton, WA
Review for: Light
This concealer was just OK. It lasted around 8 hours or less but when applied it stayed tacky all day! Powder is a must if you choose this one. It was not drying at all. I couldn't build up enough coverage to make it work for me. It didn't emphasis any more wrinkles than Tarte did so equal there. Check out my blog for more details and photos exploringmakeupinmy40s.
Ana C.
Miami
Review for: Fair, Light
This concealer does not convince me .. when I use it only on my skin without first, or another product feel it burn my skin, and dries very fast and I must work it faster even with a wet sponge because so far it is the best it has worked for me .. I think I would not buy because I have seen proofreaders who work a lot better, and also this product more makeup artists use it mostly as a highlighter because their coverage is not good is rather light and with a concealer look for something more covering or good texture but for me doesnt have anything of those important things the i need in a concealer
Haley M.
Youngstown
Review for: Fair
Had a nice coverage, my only complaint is that there was a grey undertone to the product. It wasn’t as long wearing as some higher end products- probably maintained coverage for 6 hours or so. A mediocre product but good for the price. Not sure if I would purchase again just based on preference, but I would not tell someone to stray away from it.
Olivia W.
Lake Charles, LA
I've really been needing a new concealer and heard a lot of good reviews about this. Is it good coverage?
Kathy H.
Glenview, IL
Where to buy online
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Does this product cover under eye circles?
Yvette  F.
Lancaster, CA
Comparable to the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Cynthia  R.
San Benito, TX
Does it cover blemishes really well?