Add a Photo

By REVLON
#60 in Concealer
Our Latest ColorStay Concealer. Covers Imperfections. Conceals Blemishes & Dark Circles. Full Yet Undetectable Coverage With new time release technology balances imperfections for a continuously flawless look, for up to 24 hours. .
Photos (23)
ES: Este corrector no me termina de convencer.. cuando lo uso solo sobre mi piel sin primer, ni otro producto siento que quema mi piel, ademas seca muy rapido y debo trabajarlo mas rapido aun y con una esponja humeda porque hasta ahora es lo que mejor me ha funcionado.. creo que no lo volveria a comprar porque he visto correctores que trabajan muchisimo mejor, y ademas este producto mas maquilladoras lo utilizan sobre todo como iluminador porque su cobertura no es buena es mas bien ligera y con un corrector buscamos algo mas de cubrimiento... // US: This concealer does not convince me .. when I use it only on my skin without first, or another product feel it burn my skin, and dries very fast and I must work it faster even with a wet sponge because so far it is the best it has worked for me .. I think I would not buy because I have seen proofreaders who work a lot better, and also this product more makeup artists use it mostly as a highlighter because their coverage is not good is rather light and with a concealer look for something more covering
Maidelyn P.
Maidelyn P.

So, I really like the coverage of this concealer. I wanted to try a new drugstore concealer, so I picked this one up. I have to say, I'm not sure I love the formula of it, it kinda burns after I put it on my undereye area before I blend it out. I kept thinking it was just in my head, but after trying it a few times, I still get that burny sensation on my face. After I blend it out there's no issue & it hasn't caused any breakout or skin issue of any sort so, I don't know what the deal is. Overall, I do like this product, the formula, I'm not sold on though.
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.

Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Alpena, MI

I have a dark, dry patch on my chin that I really don't like and conceal constantly. Not many things actually cover it and look nice in the process. This concealer looked amazing on my skin and covered like a dream. If you're looking for a good drugstore product that isn't too pricey, this is it. Highly pigmented, super creamy, and blends amazingly. I was so heartbroken when I had to throw it out. Will definitely have to repurchase. My only issue is it is on the higher end of the drugstore pricing and doesn't come with a lot of product.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Brunswick, Ga

I'm not gonna lie to you guys, I bought this concealer cause it was cheap and because I was in a bind... but dang, this stuff it awesome. I got the lightest shade I could find because I am pastier than a ghost in the snow and surprisingly the color was great. It lasts all day and doesn't irritate my eyes like other concealers. I do notice a little bit of creasing under my eyes a few hours in to wearing it though. I have to pull out my beauty blender and touch it up a bit. Over all I loved the product. I'll be buying it again.
Sigríður Þ.
Sigríður Þ.
Hella

I have this concealer in the shade of light pale (02) and it's one of my go to due to the fact that it actually holds comparison to my skin tone and doesn't show up with obvious yellow or pink tints. It's great for minimizing blemishes, although I wouldn't say it's full coverage since dark circles and red spots will still be visible through a coat. If you're looking to just make blemishes or pink tints less noticeable I'd recommend it, but full coverage isn't it. It could maybe work as a potential highlight in some cases.
Cassie s.
Cassie s.
Apo, Ap

I've been using this for a few months now and I got to say I'm not a fan. It's not long lasting at all even with a setting powder. After an hour or so I can see my dark circles or blemishes showing. I was hoping that even with it being a thinner consistency that it would be buildable and maybe not accentuate my dry patches on my face but I was wrong. The only reason I am still using the product is because, hey, I bought it, and I'm not made of money.
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.

This is the only concealer I've loved! It's so creamy and blends so nicely. Normally I'm towards the lighter-shade on foundation and concealer spectrums, but never usually the lightest. This concealer doesn't come in too wide of a selection of shades, so for this product I am the lightest shade, which is a bit annoying because it matches my skin perfectly, but isn't a shade or two lighter. Love the price for the product and how much is in it!
Angela C.
Angela C.

I have tried many concealers and some crease so badly, some don’t give enough coverage, some just vanish after an hour but this one beats them like it’s nobody’s business! First let me tell you a little about my dark circles. I do not have very deep dark circles but they are still noticeable. I apply this concealer on my blemishes and under eye area and it just spreads like a dream. No white cast, no creasing and no difficulty in blending.
Beck M.
Beck M.

I used this concealer for years. It was my go-to for my acne prone skin. Over the years my skin has changed from acne prone to dry. Unfortunately this product doesn't do my skin any justice and I have moved on to better concealers. But, this product is great, especially for beginners learning how to apply concealer on small problem areas. For the price, it's a great deal. I use the 01 Fair and it blends very well with my foundation.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Does this product cover under eye circles?
Cynthia  R.
Cynthia R.
San Benito, TX

Does it cover blemishes really well?
Yvette  F.
Yvette F.
Lancaster, CA

Comparable to the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Lake Charles, LA

I've really been needing a new concealer and heard a lot of good reviews about this. Is it good coverage?
kayla p.
kayla p.

Does it give good coverage? and does it break you out?

Join Now