6 colors available

BY REVLON #44 in Concealer

Our Latest ColorStay Concealer. Covers Imperfections. Conceals Blemishes & Dark Circles. Full Yet Undetectable Coverage With new time release technology balances imperfections for a continuously flawless look, for up to 24 hours. . see more...

• I just bought this concealer yesterday and haven't used it yet. I w...2 Answers
  • É boa?1 Answers
  • I love the Revlon colorstay foundation but I don't know if I'd like...3 Answers
Revlon ColorStay Concealer
  • "I bought this concealer yesterday and it did not work wonders for me especially from reading the reviews below I would think its a full coverage concealer it could possibly be if you build the concealer but as the day goes on I can see my dark circles again and the concealer makes my fine lines a lot more noticing everyone." in 7 reviews
ES: Este corrector no me termina de convencer.. cuando lo uso solo sobre mi piel sin primer, ni otro producto siento que quema mi piel, ademas seca muy rapido y debo trabajarlo mas rapido aun y con una esponja humeda porque hasta ahora es lo que mejor me ha funcionado.. creo que no lo volveria a comprar porque he visto correctores que trabajan muchisimo mejor, y ademas este producto mas maquilladoras lo utilizan sobre todo como iluminador porque su cobertura no es buena es mas bien ligera y con un corrector buscamos algo mas de cubrimiento... // US: This concealer does not convince me .. when I use it only on my skin without first, or another product feel it burn my skin, and dries very fast and I must work it faster even with a wet sponge because so far it is the best it has worked for me .. I think I would not buy because I have seen proofreaders who work a lot better, and also this product more makeup artists use it mostly as a highlighter because their coverage is not good is rather light and with a concealer look for something more covering
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So, I really like the coverage of this concealer. I wanted to try a new drugstore concealer, so I picked this one up. I have to say, I'm not sure I love the formula of it, it kinda burns after I put it on my undereye area before I blend it out. I kept thinking it was just in my head, but after trying it a few times, I still get that burny sensation on my face. After I blend it out there's no issue & it hasn't caused any breakout or skin issue of any sort so, I don't know what the deal is. Overall, I do like this product, the formula, I'm not sold on though.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a dark, dry patch on my chin that I really don't like and conceal constantly. Not many things actually cover it and look nice in the process. This concealer looked amazing on my skin and covered like a dream. If you're looking for a good drugstore product that isn't too pricey, this is it. Highly pigmented, super creamy, and blends amazingly. I was so heartbroken when I had to throw it out. Will definitely have to repurchase. My only issue is it is on the higher end of the drugstore pricing and doesn't come with a lot of product.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Brunswick , GA
I'm not gonna lie to you guys, I bought this concealer cause it was cheap and because I was in a bind... but dang, this stuff it awesome. I got the lightest shade I could find because I am pastier than a ghost in the snow and surprisingly the color was great. It lasts all day and doesn't irritate my eyes like other concealers. I do notice a little bit of creasing under my eyes a few hours in to wearing it though. I have to pull out my beauty blender and touch it up a bit. Over all I loved the product. I'll be buying it again.
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
This is the only concealer I've loved! It's so creamy and blends so nicely. Normally I'm towards the lighter-shade on foundation and concealer spectrums, but never usually the lightest. This concealer doesn't come in too wide of a selection of shades, so for this product I am the lightest shade, which is a bit annoying because it matches my skin perfectly, but isn't a shade or two lighter. Love the price for the product and how much is in it!
Beck M.
Beck M.
I used this concealer for years. It was my go-to for my acne prone skin. Over the years my skin has changed from acne prone to dry. Unfortunately this product doesn't do my skin any justice and I have moved on to better concealers. But, this product is great, especially for beginners learning how to apply concealer on small problem areas. For the price, it's a great deal. I use the 01 Fair and it blends very well with my foundation.
Kyra S.
Kyra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite drugstore concealer. I use the shade 02 Light, and it's a very neautral color that doesn't have much pink in it like most light concealers have. It has full coverage with a slight radiance. It doesn't feel too heavy, though. And lasts all day long! You should set it with a translucent powder right away (just like any other concealer) so it doesn't crease. I love the brightening effect it gives.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Silsbee, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this concealer for at least 4 years now. I use the lightest shade and, since I'm so pale, it's a perfect match for my skin tone. So, when I'm not feeling a full face I just pop it on where I need it and go! It stays all day and DOES NOT crease at all. Even when I don't set it. The only CON is that Revlon is still not cruelty free, so I'm actively looking for an alternative.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer is decent. It applies well and is easy to blend with your finger, a sponge, or brush. The coverage is not as heavy as I prefer, it is definetly on the light side, and it is not good at covering blemishes and other things that include extra coverage. But for a drugstore price, the concealer is decent at covering up your underyes an T-zone area for a brightening effect.
Cat M.
Cat M.
I have been using the Revlon ColorStay concealer for a while now, and has been working great. I am currently on my 4th tube of it and am using the shade 02 in light, I use in on top of my foundation to add a bit of a highlight to my face and have been loving it. I recommend this product for those who are on a budget for their beauty products, overall a wonderful concealer.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Lake Charles, LA
I've really been needing a new concealer and heard a lot of good reviews about this. Is it good coverage?
Yvette  F.
Yvette F.
Lancaster, CA
Comparable to the Maybelline fit me concealer?
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
Glenview, IL
Where to buy online
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Does this product cover under eye circles?
Cynthia  R.
Cynthia R.
San Benito, TX
Does it cover blemishes really well?