REVLON COLORSTAY COMPACT MAKEUP - WON'T RUB OFF BUFF uploaded by Rosdelia G.

BY REVLON

• How can I get a sample of this I am trying to fing the right. Fou...1 Answers
Meriel Y.
Randallstown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I do like the staying power of this compact, I don't find that it gives great coverage or like how it builds. I do like that is helps keep oil at bay better than most liquid foundation does, so I tend to use this in the summer. Also wish the shade range was bigger and more product came in the pan.
Giselle V.
Odessa, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite product, but if your on the go or don't like messing with foundation bottles, then this will be perfect for you. This foundation doesn't last me very long and oxidizes although it has awesome coverage!
amor v.
Coos Bay, OR
I used this as a setting powder..but its not good..not long lasting..i got mine from Target..and its hard to find my shade esp.that they don't have any testers.
Samantha I.
Newell, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this the other day and liked it a lot. I just didn't like how I had to apply it a couple times, but the second time it went on, I had full coverage.
Rosdelia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent coverage. However, it's of medium duration. It's not that bad. Not all products are for all people. So, here I expose my experience.
Mallory S.
I recommend to get this product if you love makeup,but it does make my face kind of oily for some reason,but I did like the product
Candy C.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite powders. Covers all the class with our looking to packed on . It feels light and stays on all day!
Laura J.
Nora Springs, IA
Not as long lasting as it claims. Caused me to flake too! I will stick to mineral powders that have a softer better finish.
Mayelin P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not much of a fan of this one but it's really good, it's easy to apply, bought it by mistake but it's really good
Andrea f.
How can I get a sample of this I am trying to fing the right. Foundation