Revlon ColorStay ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow uploaded by Ange H.Revlon ColorStay ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow uploaded by Batty B.

BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

• It isla a ver y good shade as you can combine over and over again t...1 Answers
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Gloucester, MA
Review for: Colorstay
Revlon is an oldie but goodie! I have several shades of this creamy shadow. I use a primer with the shadow and this lasts and lasts! I'm not sure if it really lasts 16 hours but with a touch up in the afternoon it will stay on till I take it off. I use higher end shadows and I keep reaching for my Revlon! I really recommend this product.
Kristie H.
Kristie H.
Talladega, AL
With my long days at work I need eye makeup that will stay on all day without creasing or smearing. Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow does just that. There are a variety of colors to choose from. Revlon makeup is easy to find in many stores. I will be buying this again.
Tonya F.
Tonya F.
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow has some beautiful colors, UNFORTUNATELY it falls out all over the place and I have to redo my under eye concealer every time. Never happens with my Clinique shadows, ever, but for the price the colors are gorgeous.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Melbourne, FL
Love the four colors in one and it even shows you on the back how to apply. Last all night when going out, does not smear. Purchase at Walgreens for CVS. I have bright blue eyes and this shadow makes my eyes stand out. The only eye shadow I purchase
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Review for: Colorstay
16 yours is a little over the top here. It really depends on primers used. The pugmenthete is very faint, unless you use a wet brush. Would not repurchase due to the fact that i need convienience, and this was a little too much for me.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
When swatched the colors are beautiful, but when you apply them to your eye not only are they tricky to wear but for me they were tricky to blend without looking bad.
Breily V.
Breily V.
Es una sombra muy buena, una durabilidad increible, es sorprenderte el tiempo que dura y el color intacto, es muy pigmentada, y se puede convinar
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
Manchester, NH
This eyeshadow is wonderful!!! I use it every time I put eye shadow on. So in love with it!!!! I pair it with their eye liner
Tina D.
Tina D.
Drexel, MO
Review for: Colorstay
This product is the best I have very sensitive skin so these don't make me have any reaction to it and I get at walmart.
Jade S.
Jade S.
Mount Vernon, IL
Great product. Wears well. I wish the colors were all wearable. I always have lots of 1 or 2 left over.
Priscila E.
Priscila E.
Reynosa,Tamaulipas
It isla a ver y good shade as you can combine over and over again the same colors,really I love it so much.👑❤