BeautyEyeEyebrow EnhancersRevlon
ColorStay Browlights Eyebrow Pencil and Brow Highlighter 408 Medium Brown - 0038oz

Revlon ColorStay Browlights Fills and enhances brows in seconds with unique split lead pomade pencil for natural looking luster and dimension. Directions: Two different ways to apply: 1. Define brows with brow shade, then use luminous shade to highlight brow bone. 2. Mix both brow shade and luminous shade to fill in brows. Color: Medium Brown. Gender: unisex.

Colorstay browlights Pomade pencil? Has anyone really enjoyed using this product? I just bought it tonight so I don’t want to jump into writing a review. I use the product for acouple of weeks before writing a honest review. But to those ladies that have used it... do you like this pomade pencil? What do you hate about it? Is it user friendly? Is it worth buying? Thank you ladies!
Start your review of Revlon ColorStay Browlights Eyebrow Pencil and Brow Highlighter 408 Medium Brown - 0.038oz!
Sandra  D.
Las Vegas, NV
The product is too soft. My brows are already oily, so this doesn't help. I tried using it several times. The packing is standard.
Angeles V.
Revlon ColorStay Browlights Eyebrow Pencil and Brow Highlighter 408 Medium Brown - 0.038oz uploaded by Angeles V.
Lo compre hace mucho tiempo porque decía que hacía las cejas muy naturales y bonitas ya que trae su cepillo súper suavecito me gusto, solo que no fue tanto de mi agrado porque solo le da color y de 1 al 10 le doy un 6👌🏻
Dorneisha J.
Ruston, LA
Love this product. The applicator makes it easy and quick to apply for even my simple makeup looks and the highlighter is amazing! This is likely going to become a staple for me.
Anne S.
Phoenix, AZ
Revlon ColorStay Browlights Eyebrow Pencil and Brow Highlighter 408 Medium Brown - 0.038oz uploaded by Anne S.
I’m going to have to play with this a bit more. The dual colors for my brows is throwing me a bit. I’m not sure why I want shimmery brows. The color is a little too light for me. I may actually try it as an eye shadow because the color is pretty just not right for my brows. I was lucky enough to be part of an Influenster testing group to try this product.
Johanny R.
new jork
Honestly I tried it but I don't recommend it for girls like me, who have oily skin because it is very, very creamy, but girls with less oily skin can use it. Revlon ColorStay Browlights Eyebrow Pencil and Brow Highlighter 408 Medium Brown - 0.038oz
Amanda A.
Freehold, NJ
Revlon ColorStay Browlights Eyebrow Pencil and Brow Highlighter 408 Medium Brown - 0.038oz uploaded by Amanda A.
this product is too thick to use and doesn’t look natural. it is difficult to get thin lines
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
Revlon ColorStay Browlights Eyebrow Pencil and Brow Highlighter 408 Medium Brown - 0.038oz uploaded by Randi T.
Received this item complementary of Influenster and Revlon. This is the cutest little Kabuki brush ever! The two-tone fill and highlight is a great concept for a quick everyday wear but it’s too thick for any precision which is why I knocked off one star. Otherwise the texture was soft and smooth and easy to apply.  Currently working in a hospital we are are encouraged to wear no make up under our masks so the eyes and brows become ever more important.
Sydney K.
Cary, NC
I like the formula a lot but I wish the pencil part was smaller... Also, the second color on the pencil is reddish so I try to avoid using it. If the second color was just a lighter version of the main color it would be better. I am obsessed with the little brush though. I thought it would be soft but it’s pretty firm and I loved using it to even out the product. I’ll probably use the pencil a few more times, but I’ll definitely be using the brush with other eyebrow products.
Natalie P.
Portage, MI
Revlon ColorStay Browlights Eyebrow Pencil and Brow Highlighter 408 Medium Brown - 0.038oz uploaded by Natalie P.
I actually enjoyed this product! It’s one of the easiest brow products to use, it’s very creamy and stayed on well. I love the tip at the end to blur everything on together. If you’re going for precision this isn’t for you - but if you’re looking for an inexpensive brow to easily apply this is it! Revlon ColorStay Browlights Eyebrow Pencil and Brow Highlighter 408 Medium Brown - 0.038oz
Madison K.
Spring Hill, TN
Revlon ColorStay Browlights Eyebrow Pencil and Brow Highlighter 408 Medium Brown - 0.038oz uploaded by Madison K.
Not for me! I crave a super precise, or at least thinner brow and I can’t see this doing more than a quick fill. The concept is great of being multi-toned and the oval brush end has been super useful!