MakeupEye MakeupEyebrow EnhancersRevlon
ColorStay Browlights Eyebrow Pencil and Brow Highlighter 402 Soft Brown - 0038oz

Revlon ColorStay Browlights Fills and enhances brows in seconds with unique split lead pomade pencil for natural looking luster and dimension. Directions: Two different ways to apply: 1. Define brows with brow shade, then use luminous shade to highlight brow bone. 2. Mix both brow shade and luminous shade to fill in brows. Color: Soft Brown. Age Group: adult.

How many colors does this product come in ?
How well does the brush work when it comes to detailing your eyebrows?
Is it difficult to get a precise brow with a thick pencil?
Start your review of Revlon ColorStay Browlights Eyebrow Pencil and Brow Highlighter 402 Soft Brown - 0.038oz!
Christina H.
Hurst, TX
Revlon ColorStay Browlights Eyebrow Pencil and Brow Highlighter 402 Soft Brown - 0.038oz uploaded by Christina H.
This product is so great. It goes on clean and it feels lighter on my skin compared to other competitors. I definitely recommend anyone who is a daily make up person, and the price seems to be unbeatable.
Alicia A.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Revlon ColorStay Browlights Eyebrow Pencil and Brow Highlighter 402 Soft Brown - 0.038oz uploaded by Alicia A.
This was a really great product overall! I’ve never tried before will definitely repurchase. A little goes a long way! Very Blend-able and build-able. Overall a great buy! Definitely recommend for anyone who wants a natural everyday look!!
Judith Z.
Revlon ColorStay Browlights Eyebrow Pencil and Brow Highlighter 402 Soft Brown - 0.038oz uploaded by Judith Z.
Best eyebrow pencil ever...... super easy to use.... Bigger than what I was expecting...... The pencil covers my eyebrow and the brush does the rest... The brush is super soft that's a plus....
Nicole O.
New Haven, CT
Revlon ColorStay Browlights Eyebrow Pencil and Brow Highlighter 402 Soft Brown - 0.038oz uploaded by Nicole O.
This brow product definitely has pros and cons. The applicator is extremely thick, so this really will only work if you already have thick brows and are just looking for a quick fill-in. My brows tend to be pretty thick so this worked ok for that purpose. However, I did not like the “illuminating” side of the applicator at all. It just left specks of glitter in my brows without actually depositing a lighter color or creating any perceivable highlighting effect. I essentially just tilted the pencil to only use the dark part of the pomade. I absolutely love the little brush end though! It made blending the product into my brows really easy.
Eloisa T.
Miami Beach, FL
Revlon ColorStay Browlights Eyebrow Pencil and Brow Highlighter 402 Soft Brown - 0.038oz uploaded by Eloisa T.
Great product. Tamed my crazy eyebrow hairs. Love the small brush. Reasonable price.
Kristina S.
Burbank, CA
Revlon ColorStay Browlights Eyebrow Pencil and Brow Highlighter 402 Soft Brown - 0.038oz uploaded by Kristina S.
This product goes on so smooth! I love the texture and the color looks super natural! The brush on the other end is so unique and helpful! I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an easy application for brows! I love this product!
Fê C.
Orlando, FL
Revlon ColorStay Browlights Eyebrow Pencil and Brow Highlighter 402 Soft Brown - 0.038oz uploaded by Fê C.
I naturally have full eyebrows but do define and fill them in a bit at both ends. The two tones gets blended together, creating a smoother and more natural appearance. If you prefer something more hair-like strokes, this product is definitely not for you! Overall I would recommend this brow product especially for the price!
sophia R.
Camarillo, CA
Revlon ColorStay Browlights Eyebrow Pencil and Brow Highlighter 402 Soft Brown - 0.038oz uploaded by sophia R.
I really liked this! The only thing I didn’t get was the sparkly part. I did think my brows looked bomb after !!!😍😍😍
Tiffany C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Revlon ColorStay Browlights Eyebrow Pencil and Brow Highlighter 402 Soft Brown - 0.038oz uploaded by Tiffany C.
I am thankful that I was able to try this product, but I was not pleased with this eyebrow pencil. It was too thick and I did not like the two color dimension to the pencil. I recommend for improvement, that the two colors somewhat match each other in some way.
Isabel E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Revlon ColorStay Browlights Eyebrow Pencil and Brow Highlighter 402 Soft Brown - 0.038oz uploaded by Isabel E.
My favorite part of this brow pencil was the brush. It’s so cute and it works so good. The brow pencil itself is really nice too since it does apply to strong its light and the brow.