BY REVLON

Revlon ColorStay Brow Pencils feature an angled tip pencil to precisely fill and color eyebrows. Use the pencil's brush the blend the 24-hour longwearing color, while taming and sculpting the brow. The waterproof formula comes in five shades to match a variety of hair and skin tones Color: 210 Soft Brown. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I actually have this in 215 Auburn, but that wasn't a choice. Anyway, this has a great formula, very pigmented and long lasting. The spooly is tiny and so easy to use. The pencil is slanted and a little bon the big side for a brow pencil. It took a little time to figure it out. Use the edge!" in 28 reviews
Kimberly F.
Roanoke, VA
This color was the closest match for my dirty blonde hair and it was still a little too red, but I was able to make it work. I felt like it was a little patchy to apply and the brush on the end was so stiff it was painful to use. I liked that it had a thicker and angled tip, which I prefer over the very thin ones as they tend to require more firm pressure to apply. This one is actually quite soft. I got it from Kroger on my recent shopping haul because there was a $5 off $15 purchase and thought I would try it out. It did stay in place once on, and it was a decent price upfront. I have a lot of similar products and I think I will continue to use this one up but I won't buy it again.

Edit: I’ve been using it a few weeks now and I am updating my review from 4 to 5 stars. I really didn’t think I would use it every single day but I find that this is the one I’ve been teaching for! I really think it’s because of the thicker tip, it makes application so fast and easy. The fact that it isn’t a perfect color match for me hasn’t bothered me enough to stop using it and I’m actually using it instead of others that are a better match for me. I will definitely be buying this again, it’s a new fave!
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
It seems as if I have the worst luck finding a brow pencil I like lol I was pleased by Revlon’s packaging so I copped this new brow pencil from Target . I paid a couple bucks more for this Revlon ColorStay Brow Pencil 210 Soft Brown 0.012 oz but honestly I should’ve stuck with my oringinal brow pencil e.l.f. Instant Lift Brow Pencil. The crayon was flimsy and broke within seconds of using it. (I’m a bit heavy handed unfortunately) The color matched perfectly though. ❤️
macy c.
I use brow pencil all of the time. In my opinion this is a dupe of the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow definer pencil. The pigment of this brow pencil is out of this world it is not to waxy but not to Matte so your brows don’t look too fake. I bought this brow pencil because I thought it looked interesting.I I love the spoolie on the end. The spoolie is stiff but really gets every brow hair. I would recommend this to really anyone it doesn’t matter what brows you have. The brow pencil I have is in the shade soft brown. The shades do run dark so choose a shade lighter than your brows. You can pick up please Brow pencils up at any local drugstore for 6-8$.

Note: everyone is different you may adore, love, and cherish this brow pencil or you may hate or dislike this brow pencil we all have different opinions. Again everyone is different. Remember to stay gorgeous...❤️❤️❤️
mary k.
I bought this at your local Weis’s just looking for a brow pencil. And As you can see it’s a nice thin line. This is actually my color which I was surprised about. It is long lasting. I’m use to pomade so this is an adjust for me. I still prefer Pomade because you can make it more neat? But this is good for a natural look!
Pragati L.
Revlon has this great product in market “eyebrow pencil” . I bought it from shoprite for $7.99.
It is very thick in texture needs a bit pressure to draw light or dark eyebrow. It has a small rough brush at the other end to merge the color into the eyebrows. It blends and get into eyebrow pretty well.
The pencil doesn’t need sharper. Its has rolling on tip. The shape of the nib is bit angle which makes easy application. No mess no corrections. One in all.
Not much eyebrow product needed. Easy for regular use. Love it.
Rose D.
I don’t think that this product it necessarily worth it even for the drugstore price. I would much rather recommend NYX Micro Brow Pencil which is a few dollars more or Wet n Wild’s new brow pencil which is under $5. This pencil has a rounded tip which is alright if you are just filling a few parts of your brow, but will not work at all if you are trying to shape your brow. It’s a pretty soft formula and the product broke off near the end. The pigmentation is pretty good though, which is why I gave it 3 stars, as it will work for naturally thick brows that just need a bit of help.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I have been using this brown pencil everyday for about 2 years. I bought it in a whim one day, and since then, it’s replaced my Anatasia brow pencil. It has a very fine tip, perfect color, and lasts all day on my brows. They look filled in and neatly in place, but still natural. I love this pencil. If you haven’t tried it yet, you’re missing out.
Heather S.
Santa Ana
It's not the best but not the worst. My eyebrow color is Tope but I couldn't buy that at that time. So I bought this color it's a really dark color that my eyebrow and that's why I didn't like it. So if you think your this color you're probably not. What I did like was how it applies it's very smooth and soft.
Emma G.
Portland, OR
It’s a brow pencil. It functions as a brow pencil for the most part. I love that it comes with a spoiler, but the stick product is rather thick, so it’s not great for a more natural look. However, if your like your brows thick and present, then this is great.
Kaitlyn H.
Campbell, MO
The first time I used this the first brow was clean, precise and easy to use... the second brow was a different story. The tip had already worn down and so there were harsher lines than I like. Especially when I don’t have to use that much to begin with. I just felt the tip was too soft of a formula!