Revlon ColorStay Brow Mousse™

Grooms, sets, and tints in one step

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon ColorStay Brow Mousse™!
Luis Chacón J.
Revlon ColorStay Brow Mousse™ uploaded by Luis Chacón J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg !! I really loveeeee this product, since I’ve been using it my eyebrows looks so defined, and I love the effect, because my eyebrows has this natural style which I think is very cute and on trend
Eduarda F.
Glen Ridge, NJ
Revlon ColorStay Brow Mousse™ uploaded by Eduarda F.
Revlon ColorStay Brow Mousse™ uploaded by Eduarda F.
The best thing for make up. I found at dollar tree and I regretted because I only got one and now I couldn’t fine anymore. Is very good! Make my eyebrow look thicker and hide all the missing spots.
Tracy A.
Revlon ColorStay Brow Mousse™ uploaded by Tracy A.
My mother purchased this and the product just could not get out however when I tried it it worked perfectly fine for me. Although I am a darkskin woman this shade shows up perfectly on my skin tone. If used right and with minimal efforts, it gives your brows a natural thick look. I've had friends ask me what I use for my brows, and I say after I line my brows I use the Revlon Brow Mousse.
Niney M.
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: Walgreens
Bought this for my daughter. It gives her brows definition without being clumpy or harsh looking. Easy to use and good results. She gives it 4.5 stars. I would definitely buy this again for her.
Sara A.
Las Vegas, NV
Revlon ColorStay Brow Mousse™ uploaded by Sara A.
Revlon ColorStay Brow Mousse™ uploaded by Sara A.
Ok I really already have thick brows and maybe this product would be best for sparse. But this sucked. The packaging is hard to use. It comes with a twist up, which pumps the mousse on the brush. But you really have to push it a lot and once you start seeing product a whole bunch comes out. It doesn’t come out on a way that’s practical to applying it. It’s hard to control where the product goes.
Barbie S.
Brenton, WV
I had great results with this. Its easy to apply and blend. It makes my brows fuller and i like how it frames my face. I love this product.
Kaylee D.
Torrance, CA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This brow product is very affordable I love that you twist the bottom to get the product. I love the brown one. This really helps define and set your brow hairs for a fuller Bro. I would definitely re-purchase.
Brianna P.
texas
Revlon ColorStay Brow Mousse™ uploaded by Brianna P.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I think the concept was well but the product does not spread out evenly, the plastic bristles are way to stiff, the color mouse doesn’t seem to fully dry down so it smudges easily. Let me know if you made it work
Marisa D.
Travelers Rst, SC
I found this very hard to use. I couldn't gauge how much product I was dispensing, so I wasn't sure if I was going to get my desired results. I bought this to fill in the fullest part of my brows (not the tail), and also provide some control, but because of the lack of stability in the initial application, it's been relegated to my vanity's fail corner. it may work for someone else, but I find a soft pencil with a spoolie works best for me.
Sydney A.
Arlington, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite affordable brow product. I have curly eyebrows, which can be hard to keep in place, and this product does the trick! It also has a “brush” that is easy to clean, unlike a lot of other products that are more of a mascara wand type. Just twist the bottom and the product is on the applicator!

Looking for your answer?