BY REVLON

Unique Longwearing Powder For Multiple Brow Looks: Use Dry For Everyday Look, Or Wet For Dramatically Defined Look.

• Formula Ideal For All Brow Types
  • Lightweight Translucent Pomade Shapes And Sets Brows
  • Two Applicators: Dual-ended Angled Brush And Separate Spoolie
  • 4 Natural Shades

Elizabeth B.
Fort Campbell, KY
As a person who struggles with my eyebrows, this kit has been a incredible. I read reviews on literally everything before I buy it and it had really good reviews along with some bad. So I had to try it. No regrets on my end ladies. I'm very pleased. Minus the price. Its slightly on the expensive side for me but worth every 💵 Revlon Colorstay Brow Kit
Feliciaann r.
I received the Revlon Colorstay Brow Kit free from Crowd tap. I love this product its evertything in one i need for my brows i got the soft black its so easy to use and comes with two applicators you can have a natural look are for more dramatic look like me you can use a little water on brush great buy for a decent price i received lots of compliments using this product.
Amber B.
I LOVED using the Revlon ColorStay Brow Kit. I had sworn off using powder eyebrow fillers because the ones I've used in the past were horrible and this completely changed my mind. The portion used to help the powder stay went on clear and held the powder in place all day long and the powder was not to strong in color. It made my brows look so natural and I am so glad I was chosen to try this product by crowdtap and I will repurchase once I run out!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Holy wow this stuff is awesome. I received this for free from crowdtap to test , and I’m super stoked that I actually love this product. It’s so easy to apply, with the angled brush ,and I love how it comes with a separate blending brush. You have the option to to do a dry look , that involves brushing on the pomade first, then applying the brow powder. The other option is a dramatic look where you would put the pomade on that’s included, then you would wet the other end of brush, dip it in the brow powder and apply. This made my thin , patchy eyebrows look fuller, and shaped. I will most definitely continue to buy this brow kit, it’s amazing.
Valerie M.
I am actually almost completely finished with my Revlon Brow Kit and ready to buy another!! I love a more natural brow - I just can't get into the new brow craze and it's fairly hard with blonde brows. This is the first blonde powder I've used that looks natural on my fair skin!! It stays all day and clings to each hair without looking fake. I highly recommend!
Abigail J.
Waynesboro, VA
I love the Revlon ColorStay Brow Kit!!! I got the color Soft Black. I love this because its super compact/portable so you can just slip it in your purse or suitcase. Everything you need comes in it like a spoolie and a dual headed brush and both are made very sturdy. There's a brow powder and a clear pomade. I've never used a powder before so I didn't think it would do much but oh my gosh was I wrong! I could honestly just use the powder by itself! Super impressed with every bit of it! I've done dry looks with the powder and a dry brush and also wet the brush for a "wet"/ more defined look and both look great! Long lasting as well. Highly Recommended!
I received this free for review purposes but all opinions are my own!
Gabrielle R.
I received this for free in exchange for an honest review all opinions are my own. I have the color 105 blonde. Unfortunately it is too warm toned to match my natural brow colors so I have to use something else with it. Other than that it lasts all day. I can have a natural look. Or I can use it wet to have a bold look.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I am in love with this product. I have had a hard time finding a brow powder that looks remotely close to my natural color, but have had no luck. With this product there is a wide variety of colors and you will definitely find what works for you. Also the palmate was smooth and the angled brush worked great.
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
I received this product for reviewing purposes from Crowdtap. I honestly love it. You are able to use it dry to give your brows the fill in it needs for a normal day and it turns out wonderful. When you use it with a wet brush it makes it a bit more dramatic but still makes a perfect brow. The formula works well with running errands in the heat of Texas and did not come off. I will be adding the picture of my makeup with this brow product after shopping.
Breanne W.
Farmersville, OH
I got this in a crowd box from Crowdtap. This is one of the best brow kit I have ever used!!! I would definitely reccomend to someone who wants to take control of their brows!!!!