Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer uploaded by Erika C.
5 colors available

BY REVLON

ColorStay Blemish Concealer provides all day healing and superior concealing of blemishes that lasts up to 16 hours see more...

• I have acne scars...does this product have good coverage? I also ha...2 Answers
  • How do you all feel about the consistency of it? 3 Answers
  • Does this have enough coverage to use for under eye circles as well?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cody W.
Cody W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: With Softflex Light Medium
It's not an extremely great concealer when it comes to coverage, however if you're using it as just a highlight shade, it's not bad. It creases a little bit, unless you set it with realllllly good setting powder and basically bake it. I don't use this brand nor will I ever again because I only use cruelty free products now, but if someone doesn't care about that. Yeah it's not terrible, not amazing. I'd rather just spend the few extra bucks and get something high quality on the shelf
Amy B.
Amy B.
Meh, I didn't like this product. I found it to be too thick for the look that I'm going for. I'm pale, so I have to be picky about these things. I felt that this didn't last very long and I felt that the color was off. I would not buy this again, I'd rather spend a little more money on something of better quality than use this again.
Jessa H.
Jessa H.
Grass Valley, CA
Review for: Light
I really like this concealer as far as drugstore concealers go. They could offer more shades but they are not terrible. This stuff can be a little cakey and hard to apply so you really need a primer so it will go on smoothly. My only real complaint about this stuff is that it creases a lot more than it should.
Isabelle F.
Isabelle F.
Huntsville, AL
I buy this over and over again because I'm so used to the easy application and consistent color. It feels like it lasts forever, but it doesn't always do the best job of covering blemishes. It does well with scarring but not as well with acne, it shows the redness even with concealer, BB cream, and powder.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Canonsburg, PA
This Concealer did not blend well for me. It also was slightly pasty or something and didn't naturally blend on my skin. I bought it at a drugstore and will not be purchasing it again. I feel like it brought more attention to what I was trying to conceal! I would not recommend this product to my friends.
Lily M.
Lily M.
Westerly, RI
This concealer is pretty good. There's nothing wrong with it. It doesn't crease and gives coverage. The consistency is thin, if that is what you're looking for. Also, it is great for covering up pimples and other blemishes. I would not repurchase because I switch out my concealers often.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
The product itself was great! It lasted a long time and the formula was nice! I have super super fair skin, and they just didn't have a color that matched me. Oh well. I wish they did because I would definitely buy again. If you don't have super light skin then I would recommend trying.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Peyton, CO
Beautiful coverage, however it can sometimes go on a little patchy. Less is more with this product, you can easily cake it up and end up with the imperfection looking worse than it was in the beginning. COlor was very grey-toned, good for redness. Reasonably priced and highly available.
Dante B.
Dante B.
Gallup, NM
Really love it!!! I've been using this product to cover up my blemishes and it does a wonderful cover up with out giving it a cakey finish. I use this concealer more than I use my foundation!!! That's how much coverage this little bottle of concealer has. Overall, terrific concealer!!!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this concealer because it isn't heavy and you can apply it underneath your foundation without it getting "cakey." There are lots of colors to choose from so you can easily find one to match your skin tone. It's a good size container so it lasts a long time. My favorite by far!
Casey Z.
Casey Z.
Tampa, FL
How do you all feel about the consistency of it?
Calina G.
Calina G.
Tennessee
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have enough coverage to use for under eye circles as well?
Celeste D.
Celeste D.
I have acne scars...does this product have good coverage? I also have combination skin..does it leave your skin feeling oily or feel caked on? Thanks!