Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer uploaded by Erika C.

BY REVLON

ColorStay Blemish Concealer provides all day healing and superior concealing of blemishes that lasts up to 16 hours

• I have acne scars...does this product have good coverage?...2 Answers
  • How do you all feel about the consistency of it? 3 Answers
  • Does this have enough coverage to use for under eye circl...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "this works great. i have horrible bahs under my eyes from being up all night with a newborn but with this the dark circles that accompany them are hidden" in 13 reviews
Mackenzie S.
Plymoith
This is a good product for covering blemishes, however it doesnt perform well under the eye. I tried setting it but it creases within an hour. If you're only looking to conceal blemishes this is a good choice.
jess w.
Wonder Lake, IL
Review for: Light more...
This is a very average concealer to me. It’s super easy to apply, but it doesn’t blend well and it’s not buildable. The only positive thing I’ll say is that it’s affordable and it’s what I use when I run out of my good concealer.
Melanie M.
maysville ky
This is a great product and it is very affordable I watch my mom uses for very long time and one day I seen it and thought I would get it and honestly are use it almost every day
Paola R.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love how it cover the bags seriously sometimes I use it with no powder on top and actually looks amazing it's no brilliant is actually matte which is super good
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
@Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer is a decent drugstore concealer for the price. It did not really cover my dark circles but it did cover my blemishes and redness around my face. I did notice it started to crease half way through the day. Im not sure if it's because I have very oily skin. I'm still looking for another alternative out there, but i'd definetely come back to this in a pinch!
Brittany K.
Inman, SC
I love this concealer! I use it for contouring and creating the perfect definition between light and dark areas on the face. This concealer also covers blemishes very much. This is one of the best that I have used. The only thing that I do not like about it is that there is a different look to the concealer than the foundation.
Denis S.
This corrector is great because it conceals dark circles or possible lines of expression leaving a natural poignance, it also neutralizes the dark areas and is perfect for use as a primer to give more intensity to the shadows. And its texture is creamy and pleasant because you do not need so much product.
Josie L.
Wellsville, OH
This product has good packaging and it is not overly pricey. However, I did not like how hard it was to blend with my skin. I picked the color that was close to mine but it did not work as well as I wanted it to. It is a bit cakey as well so I would not buy this one again.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
I think this product was ok, nothing special. It covered my dark circles to an extent, but you could still see the blue under. It does crease, so you will have to set it in order for it to last all day. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Olivia P.
Portland , ME
This concealer has amazing coverage and is easily blend able. Personally I use my beauty sponge to buff out under my eyes while contouring, it's lightweight and brightens even the darkest of under eyes. Also great product for covering up dark spots and or blemishes. Would buy again.
Casey Z.
Plant City
How do you all feel about the consistency of it?
Celeste D.
I have acne scars...does this product have good coverage? I also have combination skin..does it leave your skin feeling oily or feel caked on? Thanks!
Sarah G.
Tennessee
Does this have enough coverage to use for under eye circles as well?