Revlon Colorstay Aqua Translucent Mineral Finishing Powder uploaded by Hannah M.

BY REVLON

Revlon® ColorStay Aqua™ Translucent Light Medium Mineral Finishing Powder.
New.

Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
So as you can see from the photo, this is one of my go-to powders. It goes on smooth and really lasts. I use my own brush with it because I just don’t like the little brush that comes with it. The shade is great and matches to my skin tone well. My favorite thing about this powder is that it doesn’t feel like it is smothering my pores! I hate that feeling with some makeups but this one isn’t like that. I feel like my skin can still breathe. It’s really a great choice.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Works pretty well for the drug store brand. Does give a matte finish. I use this to set my foundation sometimes. Can cake with you use with certain foundation or concealers. I brought this from Walgreens on sale, price is reasonable.
Alexandria D.
N Salt Lake, UT
I absolutely love this product. It went on flawlessly and wasn't cakey at all. I really liked how it gave a luminous glow without being too shiny. Definitely works better for dry skin. Highly recommend.
Mary R.
Jamaica, NY
It didn’t really do the trick for me that well but I would recommend you to try it. I accidentally bought the wrong tone but it’s not bad the price :) go for it for sure. Wouldn’t waste your money and doesn’t hurt to try
『c i.
San Jose
It leaves my face looking airbrushed and helps my foundation from breaking apart due to oils on my face throughout the day. It reduces any creases on my face and makes me look 100% better
Megan P.
Greenwood, IN
I used this to set my makeup and it didn't keep my face from getting oily. I had to reapply it multiple times throughout the day and eventually had to take it off. I would not buy this again, but maybe someone with dry skin could use it.
Violet F.
Columbus
This product is awesome. It works pretty good for a drug store powder. It's a mixture of matte finish and loose powder. Pros is it goes on easily and is impressive drug store product. Definitely easy to apply. I would more than likely buy it again.
Jennifer O.
Bellingham, WA
I really like this powder! It does not feel heavy like some others do. The little applicator brush it comes with works well under the eyes and around your nose, but I think a full size powder brush works best for application.
Morgan W.
Wasn't too big of a fan of this product. Didn't hold well to my concealer and had a tendency to get cakey. I use a regular face powder so I can use it to top foundation or as powder foundation until I find something better. This isn't bad. Just not for me.
Lauren T.
Ozone Park, NY
This is a great alternative to high end translucent powders. It works great at mattifying my face when its gotten too oily looking and also setting my foundation when I'm applying makeup. Would definitely recommend.
Jessica H.
Norwalk, CA
Who else loves this product?