BY REVLON

Revlon® ColorStay Aqua™ Translucent Light Medium Mineral Finishing Powder.
New. see more...

Megan P.
Greenwood, IN
I used this to set my makeup and it didn't keep my face from getting oily. I had to reapply it multiple times throughout the day and eventually had to take it off. I would not buy this again, but maybe someone with dry skin could use it.
Jennifer O.
Bellingham, WA
I really like this powder! It does not feel heavy like some others do. The little applicator brush it comes with works well under the eyes and around your nose, but I think a full size powder brush works best for application.
Violet F.
Columbus
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome. It works pretty good for a drug store powder. It's a mixture of matte finish and loose powder. Pros is it goes on easily and is impressive drug store product. Definitely easy to apply. I would more than likely buy it again.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works pretty well for the drug store brand. Does give a matte finish. I use this to set my foundation sometimes. Can cake with you use with certain foundation or concealers. I brought this from Walgreens on sale, price is reasonable.
Alexandria D.
N Salt Lake, UT
I absolutely love this product. It went on flawlessly and wasn't cakey at all. I really liked how it gave a luminous glow without being too shiny. Definitely works better for dry skin. Highly recommend.
『c i.
San Jose
It leaves my face looking airbrushed and helps my foundation from breaking apart due to oils on my face throughout the day. It reduces any creases on my face and makes me look 100% better
Ashley D.
Marietta, OH
i love this powder so much it works so nicely on my skintone and it looks great it has a bit of fallout tho but it was worth the price
Rina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me la regalaron y es muy lindo la iluminación y duradera, lo recomiendo muy lindo y se ve elegante y glamuroso
emely b.
Excelente:
It is an excellent product, works really nice, got it on a regular store, it wasnt too pricey