BY REVLON

Revlon ColorStay Aqua Mineral Makeup Instant hydration with coconut water Luminous look that lasts all day Made with water, not oil, so there's no shine SPF 13 see more...

• Anyone have this? does it actually last all day without becoming ...1 Answers
Revlon ColorStay Aqua Mineral Makeup Light
  • "I have now switched to liquid foundation but I still use this to set my liquid foundation and to provide extra coverage." in 2 reviews
  • "It goes on easy like a powder but has staying power like a liquid." in 1 review
  • "It leaves skin looking flawless." in 1 review
  • "Not sure if it is the EXACT one that is shown here, but it is a mineral setting powder by Revlon Colorstay." in 1 review
  • "Great color and coverage with a super soft brush." in 1 review
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
I like the way this looks on my skin! If you use too much it can look cakey. But its light and blends well. I just wish it had a different applicator
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
This was a decent product. It isn't the best powder but it does it's job. I really like the cool feeling whenever you use the brush with the powder. It feels so refreshing. I purchased mine at walmart. I probably wouldn't recommend it to my froends and family though.
Marychelly D.
Rockland
Have a long lasting, afwho have oil skin its perfect, for have a matte skin  and its make long lastingyour make up
Jamie M.
I love love this powder. I love the shimmer in it not alot and I really love the cooling part when you put this on your face for hydration. It last all day and makes me foundation look so pretty and luminous and I am all for that. I buy this over and over one of my favorites.
Kristina A.
This did not cover skin imperfections. I am very disappointed. I purchased this instead of Bare Minerals. Huge mistake.
Andrea B.
San Antonio
I used to take this from my mom all the time to use it. I don't know why but it made my skin feel so refreshed after I brushed it on. I just loved how it felt , I'm not sure if it did anything for my appearance but it sure did feel nice!
Shannon B.
Dawson
Only reason I didnt give 5 stars is because it has a odd smell to it. But it has a cooling effect when your applying which is neat. Coverage is medium and build able. I haven't repurchased this product tho. The little brush that comes with it is not awful. Its a bit messy since its a loose powder.
Joline B.
Floral City, FL
Use this product almost every day. I like how much full coverage this has especially with it being in powder form. I apply this over my foundation. And love how it blends so easily. I buy mine at Wal-Mart.
Baylee M.
AMAZING product! Doesn't cling to any dry patches, and sets the makeup well. The powder is velvety and feels amazing. It was very affordable.
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
Honestly, I didn't expect a miracle when I bought this but I was pleasantly surprised. THANK YOU REVLON!!
Jessica  D.
Necedah, WI
Anyone have this? does it actually last all day without becoming a big oil can on your face?