BY REVLON

Revlon ColorStay Aqua Mineral Makeup Instant hydration with coconut water Luminous look that lasts all day Made with water, not oil, so there's no shine SPF 13 see more...

• Anyone have this? does it actually last all day without becoming ...1 Answers
Revlon ColorStay Aqua Mineral Makeup Light
  • "I have now switched to liquid foundation but I still use this to set my liquid foundation and to provide extra coverage." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and it made me break out very badly." in 1 review
  • "It goes on easy like a powder but has staying power like a liquid." in 1 review
  • "Not sure if it is the EXACT one that is shown here, but it is a mineral setting powder by Revlon Colorstay." in 1 review
  • "Great color and coverage with a super soft brush." in 1 review
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
This was a decent product. It isn't the best powder but it does it's job. I really like the cool feeling whenever you use the brush with the powder. It feels so refreshing. I purchased mine at walmart. I probably wouldn't recommend it to my froends and family though.
Magaly O.
Sacramento, CA
I used this recently. When I opened the bottle, it looked like there was glitter in it. I wanted to stay away from it because of the glitter but I decided to give it a try anyways. The worse that could happen would be a face full of shimmer, right? I used this as a setting powder to my Cover Girl foundation and I was so impressed. Even though it had shimmer, it gave me a matte finish with a healthy glow. The shimmer and glitter seemed to just blend in for a super pretty finish.

I had this sitting in my vanity for a while and can't believe I hadn't tried it sooner! It's one of my favorite powders now.

This mineral makeup doesn't get too heavy or "cakey" and it pulls your whole makeup look together. This product is fairly affordable, it runs for about $12 (could be more, depending on the store). DO NOT LET THE SHIMMER SCARE YOU. It is beautiful! I think this is comparable to high end mineral makeup. I've tried some of the high end mineral makeup and I stopped using it because I did n
Shannon B.
Dawson
Only reason I didnt give 5 stars is because it has a odd smell to it. But it has a cooling effect when your applying which is neat. Coverage is medium and build able. I haven't repurchased this product tho. The little brush that comes with it is not awful. Its a bit messy since its a loose powder.
Jamie M.
I love love this powder. I love the shimmer in it not alot and I really love the cooling part when you put this on your face for hydration. It last all day and makes me foundation look so pretty and luminous and I am all for that. I buy this over and over one of my favorites.
Andrea B.
San Antonio
I used to take this from my mom all the time to use it. I don't know why but it made my skin feel so refreshed after I brushed it on. I just loved how it felt , I'm not sure if it did anything for my appearance but it sure did feel nice!
Joline B.
Floral City, FL
Use this product almost every day. I like how much full coverage this has especially with it being in powder form. I apply this over my foundation. And love how it blends so easily. I buy mine at Wal-Mart.
Rachael  D.
I got this product years ago on clearance for $3.00! Not sure if it is the EXACT one that is shown here, but it is a mineral setting powder by Revlon Colorstay. I had never even opened it until about a month ago, and I LOVE IT. It sets liquid foundation so unbelievably well and makes it look airbrushed, not cake at all. It has kind of an odd feeling when first applied, it feels like you're dripping water onto you skin. Very strange but doesn't change my opinion one bit!
Aimee S.
I really used to like this product and they kept it in my purse for touchups but then I started trying a lot of new products and realized that this product was horrible. I always wondered why my make up would break up during the day and it was because of this product. When I stop using this product my make up stopped doing that so I would not recommend this to others and I would not buy it again.
Kara S.
This stuff is awesome! I got into a jam on vacation and ran out of my usual bare minerals foundation so I had to pick up some from the drugstore. I chose this because it was mineral and it looked like it would match my skin tone the best. I'm so happy I tried it! It matches perfectly and doesn't feel heavy or cakey on my face. It blends and covers well too. I was a little weirded out at first because when you apply it, it feels wet but it's powder so that's kinda freaky lol. But now I like that feeling, it's refreshing!
Laura P.
Doral, FL
Colorstay is one of the best lines I've trid, the foundations are good, this powder is good, it really goes well when paired with Colorstay foundations and the shades match each other obviously. I have nothing bad to say about this, not the finest powder I've used but very good nonetheless.
Jessica  D.
Necedah, WI
Anyone have this? does it actually last all day without becoming a big oil can on your face?