BY REVLON

ColorStay Aqua Mineral MakeupInstant hydration with coconut water Luminous look that lasts all day. Shine-free formula made with water, not oil Award winning Colorstay Aqua Mineral Makeup delivers a burst of hydrating coconut water and an instant cooling sensation upon application. The result: your skin looks luminous and its texture smoother. With a shine-free formula that's made with water, not oil, this lightweight powder gives you a fresh, flawless finish that lasts all day. Fragrance free and non-irritating. Provides medium coverage in 8 beautiful shades. TIPS: Apply to cleansed skin after your daily moisturizer. Swirl brush into powder and tap off excess. Blend powder evenly all over face in short, sweeping strokes. After use, close lid tightly. see more...

Mtetwa M.
I didn't not see it's results, it made no difference in controlling oil or preventing my makeup from wearing off, I gave it to my sister and she is wearing it without a foundation her skin is not as oily as mine, although it wears off, she has no problem with it.
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Review for: Fair more...
Instant hydration with a luminous finish great for all skin types no breakouts! Lasts all day without touch ups!
Adrionna K.
Scranton, AR
I almost feel like I like powder more than actual foundation. The only downside is it doesn’t last as long. It’s very inexpensive and it’s to heavy
Courtney B.
I love this loose powder so much! It's so convenient to find it at the drugstore and it sets much nicer than most pressed powders.
Caitt L.
Really loving the Revlon colour stay because it does stay amazing coverage so good for skin never gives spots
Allie B.
Waterford , CT
Amazing! This makeup actually helps my skin and never makes me break out. The coverage is great as well!
Mariana S.
Review for: Colorstay Aqua Mineral Makeup Light 35 oz more...
I like this powder to my everyday looks. It doesn’t have a matte finish because it has a little particles of glitter. The coverage is light and it long lasting approx 4 hours. I would recommend this product is you are looking some cheap powder to use everyday and look natural.
Rida A.
Sahiwal, Punjab
I love this powder, i always have extra with me if i ever run out, it is my go to, it is such a soft powder and prevents cake face and texture. I love it truly.
Alfie M.
Amazing product. Would recommend this product. Everything applies perfectly. It doesn't grease when applying.
Asmaa E.
This product is beautiful and its price is nice and I like it and I would like to try it if possible at the earliest opportunity
Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
How do you typically wear it? Alone or over foundation?
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
I have dry skin and was thinking of using this as a setting powder. What do y'all think?
Xena P.
I have very oily skin and looking for a flawless look does this help give a pore less powdery look?