BY REVLON

ColorStay Aqua Mineral MakeupInstant hydration with coconut water Luminous look that lasts all day. Shine-free formula made with water, not oil Award winning Colorstay Aqua Mineral Makeup delivers a burst of hydrating coconut water and an instant cooling sensation upon application. The result: your skin looks luminous and its texture smoother. With a shine-free formula that's made with water, not oil, this lightweight powder gives you a fresh, flawless finish that lasts all day. Fragrance free and non-irritating. Provides medium coverage in 8 beautiful shades. TIPS: Apply to cleansed skin after your daily moisturizer. Swirl brush into powder and tap off excess. Blend powder evenly all over face in short, sweeping strokes. After use, close lid tightly. see more...

Eucary N.
Good product, leaves no oily skin, leaves a natural finish on the skin, not leaves papery , otherwise subtle lighting effect, its coverage for me is low, so recommend for skins without imperfections, which have little to cover.
Liz M.
Such great coverage and blends out so so well; only complaint is i wish more product came in a container, not price related though, just hate going through it so quickly
Sylvia S.
Chandler, OK
The best powder I have ever tried! Doesn't dry out your face, good price, nice color, and feels refreshing when you put it on! Doesn't cake throughout the day and doesn't rub off. You can even use it as your entire foundation.
Elizabeth H.
Winchester, KY
Fabulous coverage and interesting feel. This literally feels wet when applied. Great for someone who has dry skin or for in the winter when you feel like you can't get enough moisture. Not that this product literally moisturizes, it just feels wet.
Matte coverage.
Victoria P.
This stuff is OK. I like it but it seems to wear off after a couple hours. I wish there were more color options as well, because I can't seem to find my perfect shade!
Thelma  C.
Stockton, CA
I have been using this product for years since I was in high school freshman year to now I am currently a freshman in college and I still use it and it doesn't break me out and really has good coverage concealer
Anything out of the color stay or photo ready collections from Revlon, closely mirror the high end brands. This one reminds me of bare essentials for it's staying power. Revlon is my go - to low end foundation.
Gabriella B.
San Antonio, TX
I like the way it felt going onto my face, but I wasn't a fan of the little brush or the texture and look on my face. I felt like it didn't do anything, not much coverage. The little brush made it hard to apply.
Shannon R.
I really like wearing mineral makeup so I decided to give this a try sons it was priced so reasonably. I really liked it. I liked it because the coverage was buildable and left my skin feeling very soft.
jessica p.
Great wears well does not streak at all, does not give off a white cast in photos, lasts all day sweat prof as well, light weight feel to it as well, rely love this one its my go to.
Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
How do you typically wear it? Alone or over foundation?
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
I have dry skin and was thinking of using this as a setting powder. What do y'all think?
Xena P.
I have very oily skin and looking for a flawless look does this help give a pore less powdery look?