BY REVLON

ColorStay Aqua Mineral MakeupInstant hydration with coconut water Luminous look that lasts all day. Shine-free formula made with water, not oil Award winning Colorstay Aqua Mineral Makeup delivers a burst of hydrating coconut water and an instant cooling sensation upon application. The result: your skin looks luminous and its texture smoother. With a shine-free formula that's made with water, not oil, this lightweight powder gives you a fresh, flawless finish that lasts all day. Fragrance free and non-irritating. Provides medium coverage in 8 beautiful shades. TIPS: Apply to cleansed skin after your daily moisturizer. Swirl brush into powder and tap off excess. Blend powder evenly all over face in short, sweeping strokes. After use, close lid tightly. see more...

Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
I got it on clearance at a local drug store for about $3 (great deal). I tried it that night as a powder over my foundation since it said it was aqua and it was a dry heat night, I thought it would be pretty great. I love the color and it actually feels wet to put it on, which is weird on an already dewy face from foundation. However, it has SPF and lasts a while while holding make up in place. I would purchase again for under $5.
SALLY M.
Been using this for several years now. Goes on smooth with a makeup beauty blender. If applied with fingers it seems to look very cakey on the face. without primer it seems to stay on most of the day, its amazing with primer. a very little really goes a long way. works great with a slightly damp beauty blender.
Amy B.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
After I figured out that a very light hand during application is what works best, I have come to love this makeup! It's more affordable than Bare Minerals, but highly comparable to it. The shade is nice, too, not too yellow for me, which tends to happen with Bare Minerals. This is also a build-able coverage, but I've found that it can get too cake-y, which is why I advise a light hand...makes a big difference.
Ashley J.
I love the way this feels going on your face. It hydrates and feels wet as your applying. It is smooth and easy to apply and usually lasts me all day. The container its self lasts for quite a while. For the amount of use you get out of it I would say the price is reasonable. Definitely recommend.
Desiree B.
Otway, OH
I seriously Love this! It seals my makeup amazingly and lasts all day! I love the matte finish it leaves and the cooling water feel when you put it on! It's totally worth every penny I paid, the only thing I didn't like was the brush it comes with which isn't really a big deal but I can't get it spead to well with that brush but it spreads great with the one I have! Overall I would recommend this product
Bree B.
Hanover twp , PA
So I found this make up to be very odd. I didn't expect the effects it had and I thought the aqua part was just another silly adjective they used to make the powder sound fancy but it wasn't, the powder feels wet when you put it on. Which I can't decide if I like or don't like. It seems to apply alright though my foundation still feels wet after applying it which I don't like. Unique powder!
Johndrinay B.
Hollywood, FL
I love this product and , it so fresh for the skin and i think it behave on the skin perfectly , i believe it's almost compare to a mac mineral powder , so easy to apply and affordable also , i could buy this product all the time , i love it and highly recommended
Janina B.
This is an incredibly strange product. It's definitely hydrating, but I kept thinking that I had gotten my brushes wet by accident because it really does feel like you're brushing water onto your face. The color was too light for me, however, so I gave it away.
Olivia M.
Des Moines, IA
I love this product. I've tried many designer foundations and all but one worked well with my skin but it was SO expensive. This color stay works well for my oily skin and is inexpensive. I'd highly recommend it if you have issues with oily skin like I do.
Debbie R.
Pell City, AL
Affordable and long lasting. I would recommend this to anyone. Most make up brands do not last all day and in to the night. I have normal to oily skin, so I really like it helps to keep the shine away. I'l continue to use this brand.
Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
How do you typically wear it? Alone or over foundation?
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
I have dry skin and was thinking of using this as a setting powder. What do y'all think?
Xena P.
I have very oily skin and looking for a flawless look does this help give a pore less powdery look?