BY REVLON

ColorStay Aqua Mineral MakeupInstant hydration with coconut water Luminous look that lasts all day. Shine-free formula made with water, not oil Award winning Colorstay Aqua Mineral Makeup delivers a burst of hydrating coconut water and an instant cooling sensation upon application. The result: your skin looks luminous and its texture smoother. With a shine-free formula that's made with water, not oil, this lightweight powder gives you a fresh, flawless finish that lasts all day. Fragrance free and non-irritating. Provides medium coverage in 8 beautiful shades. TIPS: Apply to cleansed skin after your daily moisturizer. Swirl brush into powder and tap off excess. Blend powder evenly all over face in short, sweeping strokes. After use, close lid tightly. see more...

Amy B.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
After I figured out that a very light hand during application is what works best, I have come to love this makeup! It's more affordable than Bare Minerals, but highly comparable to it. The shade is nice, too, not too yellow for me, which tends to happen with Bare Minerals. This is also a build-able coverage, but I've found that it can get too cake-y, which is why I advise a light hand...makes a big difference.
Shelby I.
New Castle, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried almost every foundation in the Revlon Colorstay line and this has definitely been my least favorite. The coverage is a bare minimum and what was on didn't last long. I also didn't care for the texture of the powder. This is about the only Revlon product I have tried and didn't like. If you like bare coverage this could be a good fit for you but not if you are a full coverage kind of girl!
Ashley J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this feels going on your face. It hydrates and feels wet as your applying. It is smooth and easy to apply and usually lasts me all day. The container its self lasts for quite a while. For the amount of use you get out of it I would say the price is reasonable. Definitely recommend.
Janina B.
This is an incredibly strange product. It's definitely hydrating, but I kept thinking that I had gotten my brushes wet by accident because it really does feel like you're brushing water onto your face. The color was too light for me, however, so I gave it away.
Eucary N.
Good product, leaves no oily skin, leaves a natural finish on the skin, not leaves papery , otherwise subtle lighting effect, its coverage for me is low, so recommend for skins without imperfections, which have little to cover.
Nataly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Funciona muy bien para sellar la base y dura unas cuantas horas para volver a retocarlo, la brocha que tiene es normal no es la gran cosa, al momento de aplicar el producto se siente una sensacion refrescante muy agradable.
Anything out of the color stay or photo ready collections from Revlon, closely mirror the high end brands. This one reminds me of bare essentials for it's staying power. Revlon is my go - to low end foundation.
Nikki C.
Colorado Springs, CO
It was super soft feeling but after a few hours it got cakey It started to almost blotch on my face and couldn't keep up with me working on it. It's just a little to heavy and looks cakes for my taste
Irina R.
Good coverage stay on powder. I like the way it applies smoothly and effortless. The price is reasonable. I did not give 5 stars because it does not stay as long as advertised.
Geraldine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta la marca colorstay de revlon no me ha producido alergias ni algun efecto secundario, su cobertura es media
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you typically wear it? Alone or over foundation?
Xena P.
I have very oily skin and looking for a flawless look does this help give a pore less powdery look?