BY REVLON

ColorStay Aqua Mineral MakeupInstant hydration with coconut water Luminous look that lasts all day. Shine-free formula made with water, not oil Award winning Colorstay Aqua Mineral Makeup delivers a burst of hydrating coconut water and an instant cooling sensation upon application. The result: your skin looks luminous and its texture smoother. With a shine-free formula that's made with water, not oil, this lightweight powder gives you a fresh, flawless finish that lasts all day. Fragrance free and non-irritating. Provides medium coverage in 8 beautiful shades. TIPS: Apply to cleansed skin after your daily moisturizer. Swirl brush into powder and tap off excess. Blend powder evenly all over face in short, sweeping strokes. After use, close lid tightly. see more...

Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
This was okay. I was expecting something at least similar to bare minerals but this was far from it this is more of a sheer coverage to me I do like that it's very soft and silky also very light feeling easy to blend I did not like the brush it came with it was a bit weird I also found it a little off that it was somewhat glittery/shimmery I prefer matte which I thought being a mineral foundation it would be
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Love this because it feels so refreshing to apply, it has a perfectly light, moisturizing mist as buff it on and gives a sheer finish over foundation. Doesn't last very long on my t zone so I go through it quickly but it's fairly affordable and I love applying it so not an issue.
Tara K.
Hoquiam, WA
This was a random purchase because I needed a good mineral foundation. Well I was not disappointed! It covers so naturally and looks flawless. It is my exact shade and just makes my skin look flawless with its very matte finish. I will be buying again when I run out!
Jessica H.
Lubbock, TX
Goes on smooth, blends well, and works nicely with other brands. It lasts pretty long, but I don't use a setting spray, so it definitely shows some wear by the end of the day. I do have oily skin and it doesn't slough off or get shiny. But it does show all my little facial fuzz.
Rainey M.
Review for: Fair more...
 I liked this product. I thought it worked very well on my skin tone. I have very dry skin so it worked very well for me it is very light weight so I could carry it around with me wherever I went. It had a very matte finish.   I would definitely recommend this product to anybody
Kenzie S.
Smithfield, UT
Love this mineral powder. I have had the same container for a very long time (1+ year). And still have quite a bit left. It has a very great coverage, yet it doesn't make your face feel 'caked' on. Very light weight.
Ange H.
This product has a nice size to it. You could use it for traveling or just to have in your make up bag! It does a really great job leaving a nice matte touch to your look ! Overall I have to say this is a must
Erinn B.
Le Sueur, MN
I only use this product once and then I passed it along to a friend, due to it being patchy on my face and I didn't feel like it lasted as long as I would've liked it to.
Kristina S.
Clarksville , TN
I bought this on sale at K-Mart. I found the brush that it came with to be useless in applying the product. I ended up using one of my ELF brushes. The product itself appears to be a powder, but when it applies, it turns wet. I found that the product felt good on the skin during application, cool and refreshing. At the time of me using this, I had a bit of acne. This product did not give me the desired coverage I needed. I was hoping for coverage like from the original Color Stay foundation. The mineral make up does leave your skin looking glowing and dewy. I ended up giving this away to my sister who has better skin. It looks wonderful on her. It leaves her skin looking flawless but still like her own skin. Not too heavy.
Shelby I.
New Castle, IN
I have tried almost every foundation in the Revlon Colorstay line and this has definitely been my least favorite. The coverage is a bare minimum and what was on didn't last long. I also didn't care for the texture of the powder. This is about the only Revlon product I have tried and didn't like. If you like bare coverage this could be a good fit for you but not if you are a full coverage kind of girl!
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
How do you typically wear it? Alone or over foundation?
Xena P.
I have very oily skin and looking for a flawless look does this help give a pore less powdery look?