BY REVLON

New Instant Hydration with a Flawless Luminous Finish All day wear SPF 13 Question? 800-473-8566 ;

Marisol S.
Whittier
Purchased at: Walmart
This feels like water on your skin. I believe this is great for the summer. It feels as though you are applying water. It has a cooling wet feeling. This is a unique idea, I really liked this when I bought it. It has a nice natural coverage. I had to reapply after the whole day, but that is no different than other powders. I recommend trying this.
Shera S.
bronx
I love this stuff! It goes on and easily, with pretty remarkable coverage for a powder. Blends nicely with my uneven skin tone. I can’t give it a five because the brush that it comes with is useless-you need a much larger and softer brush-the only other issue is that it’s a bit messy, and can leave a bit of a dusty residue in your vanity area.
Victoria D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite powder foundations. To start, they have an amazing color selection, and the shade I have matches me perfectly. In the winter I get super pale, and the lightest shade is actually really light which is hard to find sometimes. The texture is really really interesting as well. I don’t know if they were the first to create a powder like this but I do think they were the first drugstore brand to create a powder like this and I haven’t seen any other drugstore brand do it after, so kudos to revlon for that! It’s hard to explain the feeling but it literally applies like a powder but feels wet, but it doesn’t go on chunky or patchy or anything it goes on really smooth and beautiful. I can use this on its own for a little bit of coverage or on top of a foundation for super full coverage. Even on its own though, it still has pretty good coverage especially for a powder. The ‘wet’ feeling only lasts a few seconds though for those wondering, which is good because I wouldn’t want my face to feel wet all day. The only con I would say is that is has a little bit of sparkle in it. It’s not really a ‘con’ for me because I don’t mind it but I know many people don’t want sparkle on their face. It’s nothing too noticeable but it is there. It doesn’t make your face super matte I’d say more like a Demi-matte or a velvety/satiny finish. It lasts a long time and the jar is small but a little bit of this goes a long way. I’ve been using this product for years and have always loved it. It’s harder to find these days but I just picked one up a couple months ago and still love it. I really hope they never discontinue this product. One of my favorite drugstore products of all time honestly. Absolutely love this
Bridgette R.
Honolulu, HI
Purchased at: Target
This is my go-to no makeup, make up look. It feels cold for a brief minute when applying it. But its smooth. I love it! I added a pic of how deep the lip is so it doesn't spill as easily as other powders do.
Tiki O.
Oak Park Heights, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
This feels cool and light and its the perfect summertime face product. I also use this as a setting powder and touch up power because it never cakes. The only thing about it that I would change is there is a bit of glittery/metallic bits that I don't care for
Myshella D.
Lacey, WA
I've stuck with the same mineral powder for a long time and decided to try something new. I bought this Revlon colorstay aqua. Application is light, which I like because I'm not into the caked on look, plus it's been a hot summer. The brush it comes with is a joke so I use a different one. The powder feels wet when you apply , which is weird but feels refreshing . I'll definitely buy again !
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
Love this because it feels so refreshing to apply, it has a perfectly light, moisturizing mist as buff it on and gives a sheer finish over foundation. Doesn't last very long on my t zone so I go through it quickly but it's fairly affordable and I love applying it so not an issue.
Tara K.
Aberdeen, WA
This was a random purchase because I needed a good mineral foundation. Well I was not disappointed! It covers so naturally and looks flawless. It is my exact shade and just makes my skin look flawless with its very matte finish. I will be buying again when I run out!
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
This powder is very good. I got it in too dark of a color so I wasn't able to enjoy it as much but I did realize it seems to feel like a high quality powder. It has a shimmer to it that I love. I don't know if I would but it again but I did like it.
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
I like this powder I use it as a final touch after I do my foundation it’s a a very light feel and it feels cooling when u put it on and when I don’t feel like doing my face I would just use this for a little something on my face
Gisselle P.
How long would this foundation last? How much coverage does it give?
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
Do you love the cooling sensation on your skin?
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
Does this powder foundation leave your face feeling dry??
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does the product come with the brush? and is it full coverage?
amy c.
HOUSTON, TX
Has anyone tried this product? does it rub off?