BY REVLON #71 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

New Instant Hydration with a Flawless Luminous Finish All day wear SPF 13 Question? 800-473-8566 ;

Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
I like this powder I use it as a final touch after I do my foundation it’s a a very light feel and it feels cooling when u put it on and when I don’t feel like doing my face I would just use this for a little something on my face
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
This was a decent product. It isn't the best powder but it does it's job. I really like the cool feeling whenever you use the brush with the powder. It feels so refreshing. I purchased mine at walmart. I probably wouldn't recommend it to my froends and family though.
Myshella D.
Lacey, WA
I've stuck with the same mineral powder for a long time and decided to try something new. I bought this Revlon colorstay aqua. Application is light, which I like because I'm not into the caked on look, plus it's been a hot summer. The brush it comes with is a joke so I use a different one. The powder feels wet when you apply , which is weird but feels refreshing . I'll definitely buy again !
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
Love this because it feels so refreshing to apply, it has a perfectly light, moisturizing mist as buff it on and gives a sheer finish over foundation. Doesn't last very long on my t zone so I go through it quickly but it's fairly affordable and I love applying it so not an issue.
Tara K.
Aberdeen, WA
This was a random purchase because I needed a good mineral foundation. Well I was not disappointed! It covers so naturally and looks flawless. It is my exact shade and just makes my skin look flawless with its very matte finish. I will be buying again when I run out!
Jessica H.
Lubbock, TX
Goes on smooth, blends well, and works nicely with other brands. It lasts pretty long, but I don't use a setting spray, so it definitely shows some wear by the end of the day. I do have oily skin and it doesn't slough off or get shiny. But it does show all my little facial fuzz.
Magaly O.
Sacramento, CA
I used this recently. When I opened the bottle, it looked like there was glitter in it. I wanted to stay away from it because of the glitter but I decided to give it a try anyways. The worse that could happen would be a face full of shimmer, right? I used this as a setting powder to my Cover Girl foundation and I was so impressed. Even though it had shimmer, it gave me a matte finish with a healthy glow. The shimmer and glitter seemed to just blend in for a super pretty finish.

I had this sitting in my vanity for a while and can't believe I hadn't tried it sooner! It's one of my favorite powders now.

This mineral makeup doesn't get too heavy or "cakey" and it pulls your whole makeup look together. This product is fairly affordable, it runs for about $12 (could be more, depending on the store). DO NOT LET THE SHIMMER SCARE YOU. It is beautiful! I think this is comparable to high end mineral makeup. I've tried some of the high end mineral makeup and I stopped using it because I did n
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
This powder is very good. I got it in too dark of a color so I wasn't able to enjoy it as much but I did realize it seems to feel like a high quality powder. It has a shimmer to it that I love. I don't know if I would but it again but I did like it.
Shannon B.
Dawson
Only reason I didnt give 5 stars is because it has a odd smell to it. But it has a cooling effect when your applying which is neat. Coverage is medium and build able. I haven't repurchased this product tho. The little brush that comes with it is not awful. Its a bit messy since its a loose powder.
Jamie M.
ny
I love love this powder. I love the shimmer in it not alot and I really love the cooling part when you put this on your face for hydration. It last all day and makes me foundation look so pretty and luminous and I am all for that. I buy this over and over one of my favorites.
Gisselle P.
How long would this foundation last? How much coverage does it give?
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
Do you love the cooling sensation on your skin?
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
Does this powder foundation leave your face feeling dry??
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does the product come with the brush? and is it full coverage?
amy c.
HOUSTON, TX
Has anyone tried this product? does it rub off?

back