BY REVLON

New Instant Hydration with a Flawless Luminous Finish All day wear SPF 13 Question? 800-473-8566 ; see more...

• How long would this foundation last? How much coverage does it gi...5 Answers
  • Does this powder foundation leave your face feeling dry??3 Answers
  • Does the product come with the brush? and is it full coverage?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Myshella D.
Centralia , WA
I've stuck with the same mineral powder for a long time and decided to try something new. I bought this Revlon colorstay aqua. Application is light, which I like because I'm not into the caked on look, plus it's been a hot summer. The brush it comes with is a joke so I use a different one. The powder feels wet when you apply , which is weird but feels refreshing . I'll definitely buy again !
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
This powder is very good. I got it in too dark of a color so I wasn't able to enjoy it as much but I did realize it seems to feel like a high quality powder. It has a shimmer to it that I love. I don't know if I would but it again but I did like it.
Kristina G.
Normally I cannot even think about using mineral makeup in powder form due to my extremely dry skin. I need something to give it some moisture first, but when a client with very similar skin was raving about this, I decided it was time to try it for myself. Glad I did. Only four stars because it doesn't have as much coverage as other powder foundations that I've used, but I've taken to using just this with some concealer in the summer months when I need way less coverage and am sweating off my makeup anyway, so don't want something as heavy as I'd use in the winter time. If you're looking for something completely matte this isn't your thing, it has an ever so slight shimmer to it. And you can really feel the hydration in it. It has a strange cooling feeling that almost feels like it's wet while you're applying. But in the summer I really liked that it felt that way.
Tara K.
Hoquiam, WA
This is a good mineral foundation, it covers well and gets rid if any oily looking skin. It feels wet which is cool and seems to help it stay put better. Great price.
Linh H.
Glendale, AZ
This does have a very cooling feeling to it whenever I apply it. However, it does not have any thing to it that makes it a special product. I do use it when I am in a hurry and it does give an even coverage which helps the uneven color on my face. So all in all, this is a good product that helps when you are in a hurry and if you don't want a whole lot of coverage. Also, when you apply it, it gets a little bit darker but then it blends into the skin nicely. The lasting power is also very average. i get oily skin so I tends to get shiny after one or two hours of applications but some deslick from Urban Decay can help that or even some fix plus from MAC
Jocelyn C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I don't know if it got clearanced out of every store but it got clearanced out of CVS a few months ago. I wish I would have picked up more than 1. I use this on days that I do not want a full face of makeup but want to look nice. This evens out my skin... I put my lotion, then either a primer or a pore minimizer like Maybelline Baby skin, then I put on ELF HD translucant powder and THEN i put on this product. Perfection!
Krissy R.
I purchased this powder at my local big lots, for around 5 dollars, which is a fraction of its usual cost. I am a BIG revlon fan. So, I automatically assumed I would love this. I have combo skin, which this is great for. When you first apply the powder, I use a large powder brush from real techniques, it will feel very cooling to the skin. You can definitely feel the hydration effects. I usually just use this as a setting powder and I love the durability and blending power. Two thumbs up
Christian H.
Just picked this up today after reading all of the great reviews and I am disappointed. It turned out to be glittery, which is not my cup of tea. It is a bit difficult to blend in my opinion and did not cover anything on my face. The lightest color is still too dark for my skin. Also, the little brush that comes with it is more annoying than helpful. Giving this foundation 2 stars instead of 1 because I do like the concept of it being infused with coconut water.
Carrie M.
Port Orange , FL
I use all prestige brands, but I will NEVER stop using this! It is water based and does not settle into fine lines ever! It keeps you shine free, yet moisturized. I've been using the light/medium for 4 years now! It is a staple, far superior than any prestige brand I have tried! Also has never needed reapplied during the day, but is build able to do so, and does not clog pores. Two thumbs up or more for this!!!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Bree B.
Hanover twp , PA
So I found this make up to be very odd. I didn't expect the effects it had and I thought the aqua part was just another silly adjective they used to make the powder sound fancy but it wasn't, the powder feels wet when you put it on. Which I can't decide if I like or don't like. It seems to apply alright though my foundation still feels wet after applying it which I don't like. Unique
Gisselle P.
How long would this foundation last? How much coverage does it give?
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
Do you love the cooling sensation on your skin?
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
Does this powder foundation leave your face feeling dry??
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does the product come with the brush? and is it full coverage?
amy c.
HOUSTON, TX
Has anyone tried this product? does it rub off?