BY REVLON

Sets makeup for a shine free finish. ; see more...

• Looking f new setting powder does this work on dark skin or make my...2 Answers
Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Finishing Powder
  • "Unlike most foundations and powders, this doesn't make her sensitive skin break out!" in 1 review
  • "I really like this powder, the cooling sensation is awesome, it blends well with my skin tone, and the built in brush also makes it great for on the go." in 1 review
  • "I love how this feels when applied and used over my normal foundation or bb cream it leaves my face looking airbrushed." in 1 review
  • "I use this powder as my setting powder, and it works great!" in 1 review
Sihlegsyh C.
Sihlegsyh C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Producto recomendado para pieles maduras, el polvo tiene partículas de shimmer que son ideales para darle ese toque juvenil a la piel...no lo recomiendo para pieles grasas debido a las mismas particulas brillantes que no dan el acabado matte que la piel grasa necesita
indiana M.
indiana M.
It works as a luminizer and as a setting powder . its very high quality just like everything from revlon. i tottaly recommend it. it a very smart product. theres nothing like this on the market.
Daryelin T.
Daryelin T.
Is a good product for dry skin since it is a beautiful finish, I do not recommend it to fats or acne, because the finish will not like you.
Summer B.
Summer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Revlon Aqua stay finishing powder. The built in flat foldable brush on top makes it perfect anywhere you go. It feels do cool and refreshing on my skin. Gives me a satin finish.
#contest
sarah c.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very strange feeling when applied to the skin it feels wet and it looks thick and cakey. Might be good for someone that needs full coverage though. I wouldn't repurchase this.
Teran F.
Teran F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the powder a lot but showing something different than my photo when show barcode? But works good if I have had right one showing
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Williamsport, PA
I love how refreshing this feels on my skin! It goes on cool and the coconut water adds a nice dewy finish. Most powders dry my skin out, not this one!
Jasmine  Q.
Jasmine Q.
I am impressed for how long this stays. And it makes my skin glow, not oily glow but beautiful brightness.
Revlon colorstay is amazing, I would definitely purchase this again.
Anja W.
Anja W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Layering this powder over a liquid or cream foundation is my preferred way of application. It gives me a nice, matte finish without leaving my skin greasy or oily looking. I would recommend this to others because it's affordable & it lasts all day.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Dayton
This powder is a finishing powder. It is very easy to apply. Very delicate to the skin. It keeps my makeup on all day long. Pros and cons would be when i take it off it comes off. I would definitely recommend using this powder!
Shalisa C.
Shalisa C.
Hammond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looking f new setting powder does this work on dark skin or make my face look cakey