BY REVLON

Revlon® ColorStay Aqua™ Fair Mineral Makeup.
New.
SPF 13

• I've fair and have redness in my cheeks / chin and was wondering ...2 Answers
  • Did you ever tried this powder foundation?2 Answers
  • I have a pinkish skin tone and often find it hard to find a powde...1 Answers
Tabitha L.
Blue springs, MO
Review for: Light Medium/Medium more...
I bought this because it just seemed interesting and I didnt believe a powder could hydrate your skin, but sure enough! Omg this is my nee favorite powder, I use it to set everything on my full glam days and i use it on my no makeup makeup days! Its cool and refreshing eith a light natural finish and it doesnt transfer! My only doslike is that the container os so small its hard to get my bigger brushes in it!
Iveliz R.
Newburgh, NY
Review for: Other more...
This product is the jam. I love that it feels so cooling on my skin, it makes me feel so refreshed! The makeup is lightweight and the coverage makes me feel like my imperfections are blurred. They’re still there because it’s not medium or full coverage, but it definitely helps! I use this on top of my liquid foundation now for an airbrushed look. Love it!
Riley C.
Revlon ColorStay Aqua mineral makeup is Absolutely Amazing! It colors in perfect. The brush is soft and nice on the skin. They should make the brush full size and as a individually sold product. I definitely recommend this item. The price is perfect for the awesome product.
Danny M.
This shits trippy man. Like it’s a powder, but it’s wet. It’s like really freaky, like some stoner type of gig. But like I’m not hating it, I mean I like to think it isn’t gonna dry my skin out, cause it’s wet. It’s weird. Try it
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
I wanted to like this but I never found my shade. After wearing it once, it turned orange in several places. This was several years ago, so they may have more shades.
Jamie S.
Review for: Light Medium/Medium more...
I was introduced to this product by my best friend, because of the ability to use it as sort of a dry powder and with the included brush it was more of a wet powder foundation feeling so with a normal brush it can be used as more of a setting powder, and with the brush included it can be used as a powder foundation. It's light coverage is nice for someone that doesn't have as much redness or acne as myself, because it is very sheer. I do like it as a setting powder it wears well throughout the day and doesn't settle into fine lines or scars, which is a big thing for me.
Jolynn D.
I was quite curious about the cooling aspect of the powder. NO JOKE! This powder feels like it's WET when applied and I actually get a kick out of that! On a hot, summer morning, applying this cool powder is heavenly! Talk about finely milled, too! I don't use the brush that came with it, though. Just too small for me. One thing you have to be careful about is the fact that due to it being so finely milled, it will POUR OUT if you're not careful. Just tap the amount you want inside the cap and use that portion. That seems to work for me. I'm really happy I added this powder to my arsenal!
Tiffany W.
Heath, OH
Review for: Light Medium/Medium more...
I like this product. I do have oily skin, but I do like the luminosity in the powder. I doesn't make me look more oily. I don't like the brush that comes with it. The plastic piece that is intended to cover the brush when not in use always slides shut while in use. I wish I could have gone one shade lighter, as I do believe this oxidizes on me. I like that it's a powder.
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
This revlon acqua is nice alternative, is soft and easy to apply, don't looks like a cake or scratch on face. The thing I notice is that is really wet product, you feel the water on your face whem applying
Ow and I think you can see by this pic mine doesn't say anything about SPF
Rosana C.
I do like this powder because it keeps my skin matte and it's so good for photos. I think it doesn't have skin protection but is easy to apply on skins. It keeps my makeup in place all day long without retouching it. If definitely buy this a hundred of times.
Catherine J.
I've fair and have redness in my cheeks / chin and was wondering how you ladies found this product for covering up imperfections? I love mineral makeup and usually stick to bareminerals / smashbox mineral foundation but would love a cheaper alternative.
Paola M.
GYE
Did you ever tried this powder foundation?
Krista B.
Chillicothe, OH
I have a pinkish skin tone and often find it hard to find a powder that is not more based on a yellow undertone. Where would you put this powder?