Revlon ColorStay 380 Silver Fox 12 Hour Eye Shadow uploaded by Stephany S.Revlon ColorStay 380 Silver Fox 12 Hour Eye Shadow uploaded by member-066647fefRevlon ColorStay 380 Silver Fox 12 Hour Eye Shadow uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY REVLON

Revlon ColorStay 380 Silver Fox 12 Hour Eye Shadow.
New.
New shade. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is a really nice eyeshadow that lasts really long!" in 1 review
  • "it works great for me, I will continue to purchase this product!" in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend it." in 1 review
  • "If you want to wear it out at night just add a darker color around it and it becomes perfect for the night!" in 1 review
Stephany S.
miami, florida
As you can see I use a lot of this little palette, what I like most is its size which makes it ideal to carry in our daily makeup bag. In addition, it brings 04 bright colors that you can mix to create a perfect look. I really loved these colors, although it would be perfect if it included a matte tone.
me gusta que detras del empaque enseñen como se debe ointar el ojo. en realidad no me gusta mucho la picmentacion ni s me hace una buena qpequeña paleta estaria exelente que hicieran una con los colores basicos nude cero bibrantes como los azules que hay en esta, y que tambien implementaran un tip sobre a que tipo de persona les queda esos colores
Stephanie R.
Colchester, VT
Okay girls, I have this product In 02 coffee bean. I don't like it. it's not crazy pigmented. every time I wear these shadows there fall out or the don't last long. I love the color of the shadows and I would wear them if made them differently
Estrella T.
The product was ok. I won't repurchase the shadows, I'd rather spend a little more for a creamy easy to apply shadows, like the Morphe pallets. I don't like the way revlon shadows apply, they aren't creamy and they go on patchy on me anyways.
Mary M.
Doral, FL
I love these shadows are very pigmented and very easy to apply , last time they promise and they look very nice .. I love brands have tried some products it
although I broke packing very easy
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
These are good shadows.The pans are well coordinated, and the formula is smooth and nicely pigmented.Slightly dry,but nothing that can't be blended out a little.All in all,a good product.
Anna F.
Norfolk, VA
I have a couple of these quad packs, and they provide some great color pairings. The shadows themselves are fairly pigmented, but I find as with most drugstore makeup that the colors are a little chalky.
Yaret V.
Anaheim, CA
I actually used they product a few years back and did not like it at all. I have have olive skin color and they eye shadows never seemed to show through, i would have to put A LOT on in order to make it look like i actually had some on.
Anna G.
Gold Hill, OR
One thing i love about this product is that it stays on pretty much all day from the moment you put this eye shadow on i would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great eye shadow product
Leighton S.
Royston, GA
I can genuinely say that this eye-shadow lasts well past my 8 hour school days, and it looks great! It's easy to apply, hard to break {But please don't drop!}, and gorgeous to wear!