BY REVLON

Silky smooth, blendable powder shadow with SoftFlex™ won’t crease or smudge, staying flawless and beautiful for up to 12 hours. Color coordinated quads provide expert mix and match ability for your most gorgeous eyes ever. Available in 18 beautiful quads. see more...

Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
This color is absolutely gorgeous. It's so easy to blend and leaves a beautiful color. And is actually does stay on for 12 hours. I've used other reckon products and the color stays vibrant more than others. I would definitely recommend others to try this!

Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
This is a great product for a smokey eye look. The colors blend well together. If ur looking to spice up the look I would recommend trying these shades. It's a good price and since it not really an everyday wear it will last a long time.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I like these eye shadows but I find it to have some fall out upon application, however they are beautiful nude shades that will look beautiful on all skin tones. I would buy again considering it's cheaper than urban decay's naked palette.
Janice M.
marlton, NJ
I have several of these and love them. Easy to apply, has suggestions for use on the back and stay on all day. I love how easy they make it buy putting together your lid, crease and brow color in one palette. Can't dot it wrong. I only wish they made more of these in matte colors as I prefer matte eyeshadow. Highly recommend these easy to use pallets though.
Julianna G.
I love this palette especially the Green Moss colors. You can create any kind of smoky, edgy, classy, or simple eye look, with these few colors for a good price, while still having the high end quality. The palette color Green Moss works well with brown and hazel eyes in my opinion.
Maria Ines  A.
Edinburg, TX
One of my fav brands when it comes to eyeshadows. I actually have this one and I love it because the eyeshdow actually stays on, unlike other brands they fade away easily. Thats the problem with me and eyeshadow but I found my match!
Maria C.
Medley, FL
Estas sombras son muy versatiles, las puedes tener en tu cartera y crear un look rapidamente. Tiene buena pigmentacion y los colores se mantienen en el parpado por bastante tiempo.
Stacy H.
Edmond, OK
I just recently purchased this color palette and love how smooth it goes on, how long it stays on and how pretty I feel with it on! Score!!
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
Yesss i use this for an everyday look and i live this because all these colors go well with my skin time. I definitely recommend it
Olivia L.
This is one of my favorite eye shodows that i have ever bought! Love all the color! Revlon keep up the god work!