Revlon Colorstay 2 In 1 Compact Makeup & Concealer uploaded by Rosdelia G.

BY REVLON

Expertly Matched Shades Of Makeup And Concealer For A Flawless, Longwearing Look That’s Perfect For You. Smooth, Blendable Formula With Buildable Coverage And A Demi-matte Finish. Compact Includes A Unique Applicator For Precise Application And A Mirror For Touch-ups On The Go. Choose Your Match.

• Revlon Colorstay Compact Makeup & Concealer:
  • 12 Expertly Matched Shades Of Foundation And Concealer
  • Flawless, Demi-matte Finish
  • Sweat Resistant Formula Lasts All Day
  • Buildable To Full Coverage
  • Mirror And Applicator Included

• How can I get a sample of this I am trying to fing the right. Fou...1 Answers
Lara P.
Review for: Ivory more...
I tried to like this, but I just couldn't.  It has some good points, but I find them outweighed by the faults.

Pros:  The foundation and concealor really are well matched.  It dries down to a nice velvety finish, and the compact is well designed.  Would be excellent for on the go touch ups.

Cons:  No matter what primer I used, this just smeared about on my skin and wiped off by mid day.  Nearly impossible to build coverage without it caking up.  Clung to any dry flakes and made them super obvious.  If I get any on my hands while applying, I'd have to scrub with makeup remover to get it off.

On the whole, I find it messy and troublesome.  Would not buy again.
Meriel Y.
Altamonte Spg, FL
While I do like the staying power of this compact, I don't find that it gives great coverage or like how it builds. I do like that is helps keep oil at bay better than most liquid foundation does, so I tend to use this in the summer. Also wish the shade range was bigger and more product came in the pan.
Giselle V.
Odessa, TX
Not my favorite product, but if your on the go or don't like messing with foundation bottles, then this will be perfect for you. This foundation doesn't last me very long and oxidizes although it has awesome coverage!
amor v.
Coos Bay, OR
I used this as a setting powder..but its not good..not long lasting..i got mine from Target..and its hard to find my shade esp.that they don't have any testers.
Samantha I.
Newell, CA
I tried this the other day and liked it a lot. I just didn't like how I had to apply it a couple times, but the second time it went on, I had full coverage.
Rosdelia G.
Excellent coverage. However, it's of medium duration. It's not that bad. Not all products are for all people. So, here I expose my experience.
Mallory S.
I recommend to get this product if you love makeup,but it does make my face kind of oily for some reason,but I did like the product
Laura J.
Nora Springs, IA
Not as long lasting as it claims. Caused me to flake too! I will stick to mineral powders that have a softer better finish.
Candy C.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite powders. Covers all the class with our looking to packed on . It feels light and stays on all day!
Mayelin P.
Miami , FL
Not much of a fan of this one but it's really good, it's easy to apply, bought it by mistake but it's really good
Andrea f.
How can I get a sample of this I am trying to fing the right. Foundation