Trend Alert: Would You Try Glitter Brows?
8 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.95 / 5 based on 408 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
There is absolutely no pigmentation and doesn't last on eyelids for 16 hours! Disappointing product!
Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow= cheap and amazing works really great
I love Revlon products. The shads in this is perfect, definitely if you work for Wal-Mart or have to go to a private school with uniforms!
I have this and I absolutely love it! It has directions on the back to show you where to put each color. These colors you can dress up or down !
The colors are beautiful. I actually prefer it more than Victoria Secret's palate. I found that the colors last all night and love how pearly they are on the skin. I am always layering them and love that they do not crease.
I have this quad and like the colors but no eyeshadow will last 16 hours on oily skin no matter what primer I use. Colors are easy to use and blendable, I prefer wet & wild to this for price and quality.
I've used this brand of eye shadows since I was in high school Many different color pallets and many different color combinations. The slight shimmer I them makes the colors pop out.
These eye shadows are pretty but there is a lot of fall out. Also, it didn't last 16 hours like it is suppose to be!
For the price, this is a very nice little quad. The colors are very neutral and easy I work with.
I like the colors but i wish there was more payoff to be honest. you have to use way too much product to get the desired result
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos