Trend Alert: Would You Try Glitter Brows?
8 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.95 / 5 based on 408 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Honestly? Cute colors, but it made my eyes itch! Which is a problem I haven't had with eyeshadows before.
Beautiful selection of colors. Does it last 16+ hrs? No. Fades super quickly even with eyeshadow primer.
Great colors. Smooth, not chalky. Fairly pigmented. They could blend better but otherwise I liked them
Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow quads are shimmery in a multitude of colors. Lasts for hours on my eyes.
Nice colors that stay in all day and apply smoothly. Will more than likely be buying more pallets.
Good quality and color pay off is great, nice sift colors. I have more than one color palette
Love these colors, they go on so smooth and last me all day!Revlon knows what they're doing!
Color Stay16 hour eyeshadow that stays on & doesn't need to be applied more than once a day
Se va rápido el maquillaje. No tiene muy buena pigmentación. Su brocheta se rompe rapido
Always stayed on well and for a long time. Lasted longer than most eye shadows I use.
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos