BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
  • "It has some colors that if you just look at it you'd be like "eh, not for me" cause they look chalky and grey-toned but when you put them on it's actually pretty good quality and looks nice." in 6 reviews
Laura K.
Placerville, CA
I was disappointed when I bought one of these. They have little pigmentation, they have a more sheer wash of color. I want the color to show up more. I usually love Revlon product but this one didn't measure up. There are so many better eyeshadows that are cheaper, there is no reason to get these.
Lacey Y.
Sarita, TX
I bought two of these shadows a while back and didn't use them but when I needed the colors I had to cake it on over and over to get even a slight change, then it left glitter all over the bottom of my eye. It stayed for like 45 minutes, don't wast your money on this product I much prefer color blast shadow by cover girl! Below I posted a photo of a result of the cover girl shadow blast and it will stay all day!
Amanda R.
Bremen, GA
I have mixed feelings about this, one the colors are absolutely gorgeous! I bought 520 Brazen and in the quad the colors are a beautiful browns and bronze but on the skin NOTHING but barely brown with sparkle. The shadows are chalky and not much color transfers. I am really disappointed in this quad.
April C.
Jackson, MI
This has been my go to choice lately, but solely for lack of other options. The color is good, but it does not last much more than an 8 hour workday. I think it's pretty silly to claim that it stays much longer with a primer... If the product by itself doesn't last that long, you shouldn't claim it.
Nichole F.
Fort Wayne, IN
I bought this on a whim and it just didn't do it for me. It took so much layering to even get the color to show up, with an eyelid primer. Without the primer, good luck getting it to show up at all! The color combo was nice, I just wish it worked!
Kailey W.
Snellville, GA
I bought these to help achieve a peacock eyeshadow look for last Halloween and they did not help at all. While the colors are pigmented they are very thin and do not show up well once applied. I would skip it.
Amy G.
I own about 5 of the different quad sets available! I love them all! perfect color combinations...I actually just bought one of these tonight! it is a good product and if you use primer it will look much brighter...but it works great without primer as well! overall I really recommend it!
Brenda T.
Pensacola, FL
Good color selection at a great price. I keep buying Revlon eye products because they tell you how to use them and where to place each color. Once you try their suggested color placement, you feel more confident to try some different looks.
Emmie W.
These were nothing special for me. Maybe it was the color set I bought but the colors just seemed off to me. I bought a natural palette but they just looked very ashing and not what I would ever want in a natural eye shadow palette. Also the colors where chalky. Not a win at all.
Melissa H.
Missouri City, TX
These colors are nowhere near pigmented enough. It took a good 3 minutes of layering this stuff on top of itself to get it to even show up. The colors were ok once they showed up, but it takes way too much work to get there. Terrible quality.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?