Trend Alert: Would You Try Glitter Brows?
8 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.95 / 5 based on 408 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
I love this makeup! Good colors and easy to carry when you're on the go. Lasts pretty well with wear and color shows up good.
Just bough this and I'm so in love with it. Don't need a lot of makeup to get a smoke it or if I just wanna put a little on
Ok, to be honest this rocked my socks off! And I typically am not very fond of drugstore products! This stuff is fantastic!
These aren't good. They are chalky and I don't have the pigmentation that they should for a price even a drugstore price
Where should I began? This eye shadow is amazing its beautiful colors and stays on for a long time which is a big deal.
The Revlon's eyeshadow is soft and long lasting. The colors is good, but you have to use with a very precision brush.
I love this eyeshadow. It lasts all day and then some. I do recommend that a primer is used prior to application.
Definitely use a primer with these. Other than that, they work great for me. I have the moonlit quad and love it.
Review for: Precocious
I use this daily, mostly the sparkly white shaddow. It is the only brand that will stay on my eye lids all day
Love them very creamy feeling on my skin, last a lot alone but with a good primer you can go all day long!!
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos