BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Providence, RI
Pigmented, and a nice travel essential. Very smooth and easy to blend with brush. Does not last 16 hours with my oily lids though.
Mynhung N.
Mynhung N.
A little pricey
Colors isn't so pigmented
Not true to label:16 hours...
On the bright side they have nice color combo
Madeline H.
Madeline H.
This quad is really pigmented and lasts the whole day without creasing! I wore these shades through a cheerleading competition and it didn't fade or come off at all! :)
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Stamford, CT
I love revlons eye shadow, it lasts and looks great. You can do many different looks. It's definitely a good price for the quality. I would definitely recommend.
veronica p.
veronica p.
Hesperia, CA
Cute colors but they wear off to fast
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Looove love love this eyeshadow. The bronze color is my favorite. These eye shadows go on great, and they are long lasting. The color schemes are really good, and they make a fantastic smokey eye. Def recommend.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I purchased a few of these palettes thinking they would be just as good as the foundation, I was wrong. The color pay off isn't what I thought it would be. The shadows apply more like a sheer coverage, which if that's what you like then these may be for you. Unfortunately, these were a let down for me.
Carisa M.
Carisa M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I got this eyeshadow to review for revlon and the colors are great but the application is not. you have to run your brush over it multiple times to actually get color. I also do not think it last for 16 hours, its a pretty inexpensive eyeshadow.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Pt Charlotte, FL
A good option for a quick eyeshadow palette. easy to take with you in a purse. Some of the colors aren't as pigmented as the appear so be cautious with buying to many without testing some first. Not bad for a drugstore brand, but does not compare to mac or urban decay.
Liliana J.
Liliana J.
These colors are some of my favorite and they last a long time. I love these colors they are just out there it makes my eyes look bigger&very pretty.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?