BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "It has some colors that if you just look at it you'd be like "eh, not for me" cause they look chalky and grey-toned but when you put them on it's actually pretty good quality and looks nice." in 6 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Autumn M.
Wadsworth , OH
I bought 3 of these quads. They were just okay. They didn't have great pigmentation, but they did have some pretty shades in them. In every quad that I had, there were 3 somewhat smooth shades and then the one that was glittery and flaky and had horrible fall out. I really love the ColorStay foundations, but this just fell short. :(
Kelly O.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
This eyeshadow is just all right. The lighter shades are fine, but the brights aren't as pigmented as I'd hoped. The color payoff isn't very rich with the blues and greens, and the purples aren't as deep as they look in the pans. Additionally, some shades feel chalky. None are particularly easy to blend. However, at a drugstore price, they're okay with some work.
Masha N.
Ft Wainwright, AK
ColorStay is my favorite line from Revlon. I don't think I've ever had a bad ColorStay product. This eyeshadow does what it says on the tin-it goes on and stays on for 16 hours or more. The shadow isn't as buttery as other brands, but it still goes on easy and is super blendable.
Bree B.
Gardiner, ME
I purchased this in Addictive which is a great neutral palette. Three of the four shadows have subtle shimmer to them and the brown is perfect for your crease or as a soft tight line. They're pigmented but not to the extreme so while using vibrant or darker palettes use a light hand and build the color up to what you want.
Emi M.
Spring Hill, TN
This eyeshadow is high in pigment and brings your eye lids great colors!
The only thing I did not like is the lightest color on the upper left corner- this one had very rough particles that are not fine enough... So it is hard to blend with other colors.
Just an honest opinion but I'll definitely buy another if I see a color I like!
Nicole C.
Littleton, CO
The colors looked so pretty in the package that I bought it on a whim. I bought the quad called "Precocious" and the colors just didn't seem to sit right with each other, it was very difficult to make it look alright on my face. I have sensitive eyes and these irritated them a lot. Not good for people with sensitive eyes!
Jillian C.
Pt Charlotte, FL
A good option for a quick eyeshadow palette. easy to take with you in a purse. Some of the colors aren't as pigmented as the appear so be cautious with buying to many without testing some first. Not bad for a drugstore brand, but does not compare to mac or urban decay.
Erin F.
Cumberland, MD
I bought this because I like the colors. I went with some bronze/brown tones and it looks great on my skin. Pretty natural and easy to apply.

It doesn't last as long as it says it should. I always end up with that dark crease on my eyelid after a few hours. It lasts longer than other powder shadows I've tried though.
Karen R.
Phoenix, AZ
They look beautiful in the packaging ........... Very disappointing ): color payoff is no good very sheer the consistency is very powdery the colors seem to have more shimmer than color the color tends to fade and the shimmer stays mostly 1 color in the pallet is kind of pigmented . With a base there ok ......
Danielle T.
I tried and tried to like these eye shadows I applied with the applicator and brush it just does not want to go on my eye. I used a paint pot before I applied and it just didn't work for me. The colors are very pretty but like i said it just did not want to go on my eye.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?