BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "It has some colors that if you just look at it you'd be like "eh, not for me" cause they look chalky and grey-toned but when you put them on it's actually pretty good quality and looks nice." in 6 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Chelsea S.
Looove love love this eyeshadow. The bronze color is my favorite. These eye shadows go on great, and they are long lasting. The color schemes are really good, and they make a fantastic smokey eye. Def recommend.
Jessica G.
Purdy, MO
This product is essentially a decent product. It does not stay on for the full 16 hours that it says it does and the colors are not as vivid once you apply them on your eyelids. I would recommend using a primer in order to get as much out of the product as you wish to get. If you are looking for true to life color quad, I would suggest looking at some of the pricier options.
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
I have this palette in Brazen, and it didn't really work out for me. The shadows, especially the matte shadows, were a bit patchy for me. Additionally, I did not particularly like the colors for me, as they colors were very orange and I am not into orange eyeshadow.
Megan T.
Westminster, MD
I bought this eyeshadow in "bombshell". I was super excited about the colors, I thought they worked well in the palette together but for some reason, they did not look the same on the eye! I felt like the yellow just ruined the beautiful silver and charcoal colors. I would not buy this product again, in all honesty I don't think this experience did well for Revlon in my eyes!
Grace B.
I have been buying these quads for years and they are definitely my favorite products from Revlon. The colors are always so bright and beautiful and apply on nicely. The only thing I would suggest is always using a good eyeshadow primer because if you don't, the colors will pretty much made throughout the day.
Tiffany A.
I bought one of these and was so excited to try it out. Unfortunately, it was terrible. It's not pigmented well, there's so much fallout, it's hard to get it on any type of brush... it's just bad. The colors are pretty and the amount you get is fine but the product itself is not worth it and is just terrible.
Liana R.
This quad (500- Addictive) is perfect for smokey eyes. It has some colors that if you just look at it you'd be like "eh, not for me" cause they look chalky and grey-toned but when you put them on it's actually pretty good quality and looks nice. Just try them out but make sure you prime your eyes beforehand.
Gabrielle C.
Freeland, WA
I purchased this eye shadow pallet because i really like the colors that it came with, and i had heard good things about it. When i applied it i really liked how it looked, but after a full day of school, a lot of the color faded and it defiantly didn't look as good as it did before. I think they shouldn't advertise that it lasts a long time, if it doesn't!
Allison W.
Frederick , MD
I love Revlon as a brand. They awesome lip products! This quad sucked in my opinion. The shadows were so chalky that I didn't wanna use them anymore. I gave this to my younger sister to see if she could use it and she hated it too. The fall out is horrible with this and it blends horribly. point blank Revlon has so many better products than this
Jane F.
Chappaqua, NY
Keep in mind I always use a primer with my eyeshadows, but these are my favorite shadows from the drugstore! There are always Revlon coupons so you can also pick up a quad for under $6. They really are long-lasting, I'm not sure about 16 hours. Who wears their eyeshadow that long anyway? I reach for this quad more than my other high end shadows. Overall, for a good neutral shadow quad that does not budge throughout the day for under $6, I strongly recommend.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?