The Coolest Beauty Collabs of 2017—So Far
6 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.94 / 5 based on 404 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Estas sombras son de excelente calidad, larga duración. Puedes lograra combinaciones maravillosas y diversos maquillajes con ellas.
These work really great! I find that I can create a bunch of different looks with them and it never gets old. They're easy to blend and last all day.
I love this eyeshadow. It lasts all day and then some. I do recommend that a primer is used prior to application.
I've used Revlon color stay shadows and lipsticks for several months. They look good on me and of great quality. .they give smooth finish and satin touch.
I just bought relvon colorstay shadow. Like the color and the price. But its not long lasting, I put the color on 5:30 am and by 7:30 the color is faded.
These aren't good. They are chalky and I don't have the pigmentation that they should for a price even a drugstore price
Beautiful selection of colors. Does it last 16+ hrs? No. Fades super quickly even with eyeshadow primer.
Always stayed on well and for a long time. Lasted longer than most eye shadows I use.
Good product if you want a neutral quad. I recommend this to beginners of make up.
This quad is really pigmented and lasts the whole day without creasing! I wore these shades through a cheerleading competition and it didn't fade or come off at all! :)
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos