10 Purple Beauty Products to Celebrate Pantone's 2018 Color of the Year
8 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.94 / 5 based on 407 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
I love this eyeshadow, it's great quality especially for a drugstore product!
This is a good shadow. It is long wearing, definitely not 16 hours though. There a nice color options.
I really love the way the colors look in the package I have purchased several only to find they are not as rich and pigmented as I thought. I have to use more than other shadows.
I'm a huge Revlon fan, but these shadows have really disappointed me. The pigmentation blows, the shadow is chalky, and the product is over priced. For less than half the price you could get yourself some good Wet N Wild eyeshadows.
I have two of these quads and absolutely love them! The colors are vibrant and have great staying power. I would definitely repurchase.
I bought these to help achieve a peacock eyeshadow look for last Halloween and they did not help at all. While the colors are pigmented they are very thin and do not show up well once applied. I would skip it.
I don't think the colors were as bright as they were supposed to be. Didn't last that long.
For the price, this is a very nice little quad. The colors are very neutral and easy I work with.
When this product says 16hrs, it means it. I love how it lasts all day. I just wish it was offered in more bronze and neutral shades.
I bought this eyeshadow in a different color palette, but still love it. It lasts most of the day. The only downfall is you have to apply multiple layers.
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos