This Cult Classic is On Sale During Sephora's Weekly Wow
8 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.94 / 5 based on 407 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Perfect quad for you if your just starting out with make up. The colors on this are great, really perfect for an everyday look. I use this everyday since i have purchased it.
The color of the shadows are perfect and it's match between each other are great!..when you mix the shadows with water They melt it perfectly forming a mixture that adheres very well to the eyelid.
This eye shadow is definitelyone of my favorite, not only is it very portable and convenient, it is also very cute. The colours in one pallet always go very well together. My favorite it the 575 delighted and the 550 enchanted
This small pallet it ideal for traveling. This is a munched loved item and the quality it very good. The colours are very nice and very pigmented
These Revlon Colorstay eyeshadows lasts up to 16 hours (with a primer), bold in colour, super pigmented, and great colour/palette selections! They are easy to blend, smudge etc. Definitely worth the money!
In the packaging, it looked all cute. When i tried it, i thought it was too powdery and not pigmented at all. I did not try with a base, i guess it would be better but i really prefer more true and pigmented eye shadows. I guess it's because i recently discovered more high end brands so i may be a little more picky, but i still love checking out some less expensive drugstore options and i think that for around 14$, this little quad could be much more better.
These shadows are very pretty! I wouldn't say they last 16 hours. Over the course of the day, the color does start to fade. All in all they are great shadows with pretty colors!
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos