The Coolest Beauty Collabs of 2017—So Far
6 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.94 / 5 based on 404 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
These shadows are very pretty! I wouldn't say they last 16 hours. Over the course of the day, the color does start to fade. All in all they are great shadows with pretty colors!
I purchased one of these for my prom intending to do a natural/nude smoky eye, and while the end result wasn't as intense as I expected, I would definitely recommend the product. I have very oily skin, so always use a primer with my eyeshadow; I experienced no creasing. Toward the end of the day, I can tell the intensity has definitely gone down, but that's expected with any shadow for such long wear (14 hours). I even used this for the Fourth of July weekend in the heat and I didn't experience any running or fallout due to sweat. If you're looking for a casual set of shadows for everyday use, I'd definitely recommend the nude set of these.
I love this brand of eye shadow- the colors are fantastic and stay on long term, especially paired with primer!
Me gusta mucho este cuarteto porque pigmenta mucho los colores y están hermosos
These Revlon Colorstay eyeshadows lasts up to 16 hours (with a primer), bold in colour, super pigmented, and great colour/palette selections! They are easy to blend, smudge etc. Definitely worth the money!
Perfect quad for you if your just starting out with make up. The colors on this are great, really perfect for an everyday look. I use this everyday since i have purchased it.
I love this shadow. It's pretty and shimmery and I always get compliments. It's a great price and wears well and long.
I was given this as a gift for Christmas and I have just now been able to use it. The powder is not as smooth as I would like and it does not stay for 16 hours, however, I damped my applicator before using it and the color went on a bit darker and it lasted longer but no where near the 16 hours. Pretty colors
I picked up the shades 530 Suductive (pinks & purples) and 570 Luscious (greens)for $12.99 Canadian. While I'm usually a fan of Revlon products, these did not match my expectations. Both quads contain a few shades that are dry and difficult to blend. The green compact had one of the shades pop out and dissolve into a powder while sitting in my drawer. Fail!
They do not last that long, you need a primer, but for me thats ok I always use a primer anyways. I have these, I used these but I don't use them as much as a lot of my other drugstore shadows
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos