The Coolest Beauty Collabs of 2017—So Far
6 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.94 / 5 based on 404 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Muy buen producto y lo mejor lo podemos encontrar en las farmacias como walgreens ,pigmenta muy bien y el precio es bueno hasta hay muchos cupones para ello ,si duran bastante cuando aplicas primer para los ojos
The color was not very pigmented and didn't seem to last very long, even with a primer. Not sure if it was just the color selection I purchased or if they're all like that. The neutral & matte palette I got seemed really pretty in the package but I wasn't impressed.
I'm starting a collection because I want them all in all colors. What a great buy that doesn't break your bank. Who said you have to buy super expensive makeup. Revlon colorstay looks amazing on. The pigmentation is wonderful and it really last all day.
Review for: Addictive, Other
This is a great product. It is easy to blend and it really does last 16 hours. It is smooth and doesn't feel dry or cake up after a long day.
I love this because the colors are great and they stay on very well also. The pigment is what you see. I use it every day and I feels like it is not running out at all. I just love this.
I have the pallet with the black, silvers, and rosy pink color. So perfect for a dark smokey eye. Love the way the pink looks in the crease of a dark eyelid. The silver is excellent worn alone or teamed up with practically every color imaginable!
The Revlon's eyeshadow is soft and long lasting. The colors is good, but you have to use with a very precision brush.
Overall for the price this is a nice quad. The light color is very powdery and doesn't have much pigment. The other colors are pigmented and blend well. It did last for eight plus hrs. But not 16 hours.
Review for: Addictive
The colors are so nice on my skin color and I just like it in general. I'm glade I got this makeup product because it is nice.
This eye shadow is the best thing ever!! I did all my friends make up for a dance and it stayed on all night didn't smudge or anything! Love it so much ❤️
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos