BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
  • "It has some colors that if you just look at it you'd be like "eh, not for me" cause they look chalky and grey-toned but when you put them on it's actually pretty good quality and looks nice." in 6 reviews
Nicole S.
North Olmsted, OH
For perfectly executed smokey eyes, try Revlon’s ColorStay 16-hour Eye Shadow Quad in Bombshell. The three grey tints blended seamlessly while the golden yellow added a bit of warmth to my eyes. I loved that after a full workday I didn’t have creases in my eyes from the shadow caking.

The verdict? I would definitely invest in these affordable beauty products from Revlon. Getting these results for under $8? I’m sold.
Amanda W.
Palos Heights, IL
These are nice shadows. The glitter in the glittery shades is a bit chunky and looks a little bit childish. They are pretty pigmented, but for drug store makeup I have seen more pigmented shadows. Overall, good colors, nice packaging, decent staying power. I'd try buying another pallet if it had the right shades. I bought this as a dupe of a much more expensive pallet I was trying to do a summer eye look with.
Kasey K.
I have the palette in Brazen. The colors don't go on very easily (other than the dark one) and the color payoff is a little sad. But, I am able to use at least one of the colors, the chocolate brown, to fill in my brows, so I don't have to throw it out. Overall, not the best for my skin tone, color payoff is bad, but I am at least able to use one color.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I love these eyeshadows! They last all day (with primer) and are extremely well pigmented for a drugstore brand! I love that they include shimmery and matte shadows in each quad to balance out your look. I have three so far and plan on buying more!
Gabrielle W.
Mississippi State, MS
I purchased the shimmery neutral pallet that consists of an ivory highlight,a rose gold wash, a copper crease definer, and a chocolate brown blender. The shimmers show up pretty well, however the colors are misleading. I applied with a fluffy dome brush in patting motions, not sweeping, and the rose gold color did not appear at all. I was like "oh well, put copper on top, no one will know". Then it turns into a darker rose gold??? If you want a cool magic trick on your eye buy this pallet! **Other pallets may not do that, this is why my grade is a B.
Leigh-Anne H.
Stoneham, MA
Matte? Check.
Pigmented? Check.
Beautiful, well complemented colors? Check.

Pair this on top of your regular primer and you're good to go. I love that I don't have to keep layering it to get the actual color on the palette & it's a small enough size to throw in my purse for an overnight trip or to change it up for an evening out.

Definitely a new favorite. Just wish they added more colors.
Natalie B.
I purchased the purple quad and the colors are so pretty. Not super pigmented but just enough! It lasted from 2pm until 11pm but I did use a primer! I recommend using one so the colors stand out and last longer. I'd recommend these!
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
I bought several of these quads on sale and I'm glad I got them on sale. I think the idea was good, because when you blend the colors they look nice and I like how they show you where to put each color- however the colors are very sheer and light and it takes several applications to get them the color they are supposed to be and then by that time they almost look caked on and chalky.
Danielle L.
Baltimore , MD
I have a few of the colorstay eye palettes my complaint is the color payoff/pigmentation is not consistent throughout the palettes. It does work somewhat better with a bit a primer. But my fav is the Project Runway "The Muse's Gaze". While yes they made it through my work day 8.. I needed a tough up to get through happy hour.
Chelsea S.
Looove love love this eyeshadow. The bronze color is my favorite. These eye shadows go on great, and they are long lasting. The color schemes are really good, and they make a fantastic smokey eye. Def recommend.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?