Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
Top Questions See all 92 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
- "It has some colors that if you just look at it you'd be like "eh, not for me" cause they look chalky and grey-toned but when you put them on it's actually pretty good quality and looks nice." in 6 reviews
The verdict? I would definitely invest in these affordable beauty products from Revlon. Getting these results for under $8? I’m sold.
Beautiful, well complemented colors? Check.
Pair this on top of your regular primer and you're good to go. I love that I don't have to keep layering it to get the actual color on the palette & it's a small enough size to throw in my purse for an overnight trip or to change it up for an evening out.
Definitely a new favorite. Just wish they added more colors.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos