10 Purple Beauty Products to Celebrate Pantone's 2018 Color of the Year
8 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.94 / 5 based on 407 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Love how the shadow are pigmented and apply easily and last the whole day with little smudge,and the price is just right for four eyeshadow palette,so I'll recommend it to others especially makeup enthusiasts
Review for: Addictive
I really like this eyeshadow quad, very good for travelling. However it is missing a highlight shade. The shadows can be used to create many different looks
This small pallet it ideal for traveling. This is a munched loved item and the quality it very good. The colours are very nice and very pigmented
Review for: Seductive
Easy to apply and blend, not soo pigmented so you have to work with it. Good price, beautiful colors.
omg😻😻I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has so good quality👍😻😻
I LOVE this quad ! I will 100% be repurchasing, and buying it in many different colors. I personally believe that the colors DO in fact last 16 hours, BUT you must use a primer!!! but that is the same with every eyeshadow!
I was able to try this out by working in cosmetics and I wasn't too impressed. The colours and pigmentation were great but they didn't stay on for long and I found that they did crease.
I love this shadow. It's pretty and shimmery and I always get compliments. It's a great price and wears well and long.
These eye shadows are really nice colours, but they are not pigmented at all and crease easily...
Perfect quad for you if your just starting out with make up. The colors on this are great, really perfect for an everyday look. I use this everyday since i have purchased it.
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos