BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Cochranville, PA
My hubby bought me this little pack with some beautiful shades of purple and cream and they look so vibrant and last so long.
Alasha M.
I just started using eye shadow after I got the beauty voxbox and I must say I enjoy it now. This is a pretty good product and I love that it lasts for a long time. It comes off when i take it off.
Jessica N.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had a lot of these quads that were horrible, but this is one of my favorites, the green and blue have great pigmentation and blend well together, the shadow does have some fallout but not a horrible amount. The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most. This is a nice quad and makes a very pretty look.
Margaret B.
Renton, WA
These may look pretty but Revlon doesn't do eye shadows very well. Poor color payoff.
Andrea B.
Spokane, Wa
Bought a beautiful palette with light pinks and a dark brown but NONE of the shades have pigmentation. I could just go over and over the pans again and again and it just has a bit of shimmer. Major disappointment. The brown is a little better, but I can find plenty of better browns at a drugstore price.
Diana R.
Review for: Adventurous
I think this product is perfect for a beginner person who does not wear that much eye shadow and would like to start. The good thing is that it has a little guide on the back of the quad with steps showing how to use the colors and where. Also these shadow have great pigmentation. The down side is that I don´t find the quality of the eyeshadows very good; they are chalky and have a lot of fallout. Now that I know a lot about makeup I moved on to better quality eyeshadow.
Gabriela B.
Vancouver
Review for: Addictive
Purchased it at the clearance section of a local drug store mostly out of curiosity and the did not regret the money spent on it. I mean ... not the highest quality ever but quite decent for this price. I used it for a few months but I started to notice it forms crease/oil lines of u wear it for a longer time (8h in my case).
Claudia D.
Review for: Adventurous
doCompre esta sombra y me encanto. Super pigmentado. Y facil aplicacion. El color verde olivo que tienes este estuchito es hermoso.. lo recomiendo mil veces
Anjel B.
Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow is a good palette for beginners cause it's pigmenty and it really blends well. You can try crazy blends and color combinations easily. And the price is really worth it cuz of the great quality of the product.

This is my own opinion. XOXO
NINETT V.
Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color of the shadows are perfect and it's match between each other are great!..when you mix the shadows with water They melt it perfectly forming a mixture that adheres very well to the eyelid.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?