The Coolest Beauty Collabs of 2017—So Far
6 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.94 / 5 based on 404 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
I purchased the shimmery neutral pallet that consists of an ivory highlight,a rose gold wash, a copper crease definer, and a chocolate brown blender. The shimmers show up pretty well, however the colors are misleading. I applied with a fluffy dome brush in patting motions, not sweeping, and the rose gold color did not appear at all. I was like "oh well, put copper on top, no one will know". Then it turns into a darker rose gold??? If you want a cool magic trick on your eye buy this pallet! **Other pallets may not do that, this is why my grade is a B.
I love these colors! They add a touch of color, without being too "out there". I also love that this product is Revlon, as I have always loved and trusted this brand!
I love Revlon products. The shads in this is perfect, definitely if you work for Wal-Mart or have to go to a private school with uniforms!
For the price, this is a very nice little quad. The colors are very neutral and easy I work with.
I would say this is amazing for like 5 hours but whenever it lasts 5 hours the eyeshadow goes in the crease of your lids which I find annoying but it's good ;) I would recommend it for a beginner
I have it for almost a year. Perfect eyeshadow for everyday look. Small packaging and easy to apply.
Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow is a good palette for beginners cause it's pigmenty and it really blends well. You can try crazy blends and color combinations easily. And the price is really worth it cuz of the great quality of the product.
This is my own opinion. XOXO
This is my own opinion. XOXO
Love how the shadow are pigmented and apply easily and last the whole day with little smudge,and the price is just right for four eyeshadow palette,so I'll recommend it to others especially makeup enthusiasts
Review for: Adventurous
doCompre esta sombra y me encanto. Super pigmentado. Y facil aplicacion. El color verde olivo que tienes este estuchito es hermoso.. lo recomiendo mil veces
Review for: Addictive
I really like this eyeshadow quad, very good for travelling. However it is missing a highlight shade. The shadows can be used to create many different looks
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos