BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Great color choices, long wearing, pigmented, and available at the drugstore!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
I tried and tried to like these eye shadows I applied with the applicator and brush it just does not want to go on my eye. I used a paint pot before I applied and it just didn't work for me. The colors are very pretty but like i said it just did not want to go on my eye.
Sara M.
Sara M.
WORCESTER
These are very nice. Lots of color selection, and they do last a long time, with primer. They are very smooth. I would recommend these.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Bremen, GA
Chanae C.
Chanae C.
Pompano Beach, FL
This product is decent. It come in a variety of colors and it lasted on me for 5 hours with a primer
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Pauline , Sc
This is the first shadow I have found to survive my work day. It doesn't fade or get creases. The neutral shades are my favorites because I am not a fan of heavy makeup for work. Love the color stay.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Dallas, GA
I love the variety of colors they offer. They have a lot for Hazel eyes too!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
I would recommend this if you're looking at the 2 darker colors. Don't expect anything from the top 2 lighter colors though. They have no pigment or anything. They are just a little shimmery. The lower 2 colors are good for pigment, they are creamy and easy toa apply with a brush, they have good staying power and blend out nicely.
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Stamford, CT
I love revlons eye shadow, it lasts and looks great. You can do many different looks. It's definitely a good price for the quality. I would definitely recommend.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Nashua, NH
I am a huge revlon lover from foundations and powders to lips, etc, but this eyeshadow is worse than it's cheaper alternative. The pigmentation is non existent, there is no lasting power and when you blend the colors out it looks like one shade. Save your money!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?