The Coolest Beauty Collabs of 2017—So Far
6 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.94 / 5 based on 404 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
When this product says 16hrs, it means it. I love how it lasts all day. I just wish it was offered in more bronze and neutral shades.
I love the color choices in the pallet, but they were very very sheer, you had to put SO much on to see the color at all, which only lasted about an hour and then it was like I never put anything on to begin with.
I have this and I absolutely love it! It has directions on the back to show you where to put each color. These colors you can dress up or down !
Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow= cheap and amazing works really great
Love the colors but it it's not that great
These quads are so gorg!
I love this eyeshadow, it's great quality especially for a drugstore product!
I have the 'Decadent' quad, and the colors are gorgeous! These shadows don't crease and they do last a long time, but certainly not 16 hours. I think that although the colors stay and don't crease without a primer, they look much better and pop more with a primer.
These colors are always much sheerer than they appear in the pot unless they are neutrals. If you like that then these are for you but if you are looking for something more pigmented then I'd look elsewhere.
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos