BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Natalie O.
Hartford , CT
The quality if the make up doesn't live up to the reckon reputation! Wouldn't buy again.
Elizabeth A.
san diego , ca
I love the colors ..bright and very smooth ..
Samantha K.
Middletown, NJ
I loveee these eyeshadows! So worth the money! Almost every time i wear eyeshadow it includes the brown shade from their moonlite palette!
Tabitha S.
I really liked the colors but I wasn't crazy about how they looked/stayed once applied. And other people I talked to had a similar experience. Not a bad product, but not as good as they seem to make it out to be either.
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
its perfect for anyone and its so affordable too. I would buy this again. I love this brand name and will be using products from this line for a long time :)
Bianca C.
Garrison, NY
I have the pallet in 505 decadent and I know other people have had issues witht the pigmentation but you could wear this with no primer and the shadows say one with no fall out I simply love this pallet it has all the colors I need and it reminds me of the too faced boudoir pallet.
miya h.
I'm actually using this quad right now! I have the color Brazen (520)! Although I don't use the quad daily, I do use the darkest brown in my crease almost everyday ! Great quality and color payoff!
Kayla D.
Dartmouth, Ma
This quad and 520 are on clearance at cvs ! A great way to test out this brand ! The colors are great and I love that I can depot these and put my favorite shades into my freestyle palette if your wanting to test it bows the time 75% off ! Run !
Jenny R.
Dayton, OH
I like this eyeshadow (I have the "Inspired" quad, pictured), but if I hadn't gotten it on clearance I might not like it so much. It could use a tad more pigment and be easier to blend. That being said, it does go on well and stay on well - nice and long-wearing.
Abby G.
Menomonie, WI
The one that I currently use is that "Addictive Intoxiquant" quad. It has four different shades varying between tan to dark brown. I use the dark brown shade almost daily because of the good, buildable color pay off. However, the lighter colors don't even exist when you place them on your eyelid. Of course you can add layers and layers of colors but I think we'd all prefer not doing so. The color pay off is good, depending on which quad you buy and what colors are included. What I like the best is that on the back of the packaging, they give you a guide on where to apply the different shades of eyeshadow as I've shown in the picture.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?