9 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.95 / 5 based on 409 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "It has some colors that if you just look at it you'd be like "eh, not for me" cause they look chalky and grey-toned but when you put them on it's actually pretty good quality and looks nice." in 6 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Good quality shadows, nice colors. I have the 515 adventurous. practical package!
Nice selection of colors that lasts literally all day, as vibrant as the morning
They work alright but they are chalky and not very pigmented, save your money!
This quad is ok. I find the colors to be pretty blend able but kind of chalky.
Its not too pigmented and it is very chalky and powdery, but it does stay well
I love this eyeshadow, it's great quality especially for a drugstore product!
I love the variety of colors they offer. They have a lot for Hazel eyes too!
Great color choices, long wearing, pigmented, and available at the drugstore!
I don't like the way the colors really look and they are not pigmented at all
Worked alright with me, but did begin to crease a few hours after applying.
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos