BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Chatham, NJ
I like the colors but i wish there was more payoff to be honest. you have to use way too much product to get the desired result
Anna G.
Anna G.
Westport, MA
I loved the bright colors however it did not stay that long. You are better off buying a different product if you are looking for long-lasting eye shadow.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Mundelein, IL
I use more neutral colors but these were ok. i used them on my sister who has darker skin than i do and i felt like they looked better on her.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Wyckoff, NJ
These shadows are nice, but you can get better ones from the drugstore...if you love it then give it a chance, but otherwise it may not be worth it.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Matthews, NC
I have this quad and like the colors but no eyeshadow will last 16 hours on oily skin no matter what primer I use. Colors are easy to use and blendable, I prefer wet & wild to this for price and quality.
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Arcadia, CA
The colors are beautiful. I actually prefer it more than Victoria Secret's palate. I found that the colors last all night and love how pearly they are on the skin. I am always layering them and love that they do not crease.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Picked up the Siren quad which includes a shimmery icy silver-gray, a shimmery medium steel-grayish-charcoal with silver sparkle, a shimmery taupe and a matte dark charcoal.
Pigmentation-These are not high-impact shadows in any way. On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give this a 6. I found the need to really build the product to get any colour payoff.
Staying Power-This one didn't live up to its 16 hour claim. In fact, without primer, I noticed fading and creasing within 5-6 hours after application.
Texture-The texture of these shadows were a nice improvement over the texture of the old-style quads as hey're smooth and silky and quite easy to work with.

*Would not repurchase
Emily S.
Emily S.
Buffalo Grove, IL
There is absolutely no pigmentation and doesn't last on eyelids for 16 hours! Disappointing product!
Trinh D.
Trinh D.
Hoffman Estates, IL
These eye shadows are pretty but there is a lot of fall out. Also, it didn't last 16 hours like it is suppose to be!
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Lebanon, PA
These have a good color options but they don't stay on super long before creasing
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?