10 Purple Beauty Products to Celebrate Pantone's 2018 Color of the Year
8 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.94 / 5 based on 407 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
I just love the colors of the eyeshadow . It's just different then the rest I have tried
I really like how the colors look but the pigmentation isn't the greatest... For a drugstore quad, it's even a bit expensive. But it's decent for a starter or just a simple, fresh look.
I am currently using this and i LOVE it! it blends well and i love the natural look of the browns that i bought.
Beautiful colors. I've used this palette for a few years. It stays on, never creased, and the colors are great. I do not use shadow primers, but I do put foundation on my lids.
I love the quad- the highlight color has great pigmentation and the others work well for a liner and all over color
This makeup is nice if you don't want to spend a lot for makeup, but for nice makeup you should really spend the extra money. I love Department store make up and you can really tell the difference in the quality.
I like these quads and I think they are great for a quick go to make up. They are easy to apply and wonderful for a on the go make up.
I don't think it's any different than normal shadows. The colors aren't as vibrant as I hoped and it wore off after about 2 hours after application without primer
These are not the best eyeshadows ever but they are not the worst either, the color pay off is eh but with a good base I think they actually wok pretty well, I would suggest nyx's milk as it is my favorite base.
The quality if the make up doesn't live up to the reckon reputation! Wouldn't buy again.
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos