Trend Alert: Would You Try Glitter Brows?
8 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.94 / 5 based on 407 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
I thought this would be a great idea because I am not that good at matching eyeshadows to create a nice look so this seemed convenient enough that all the colors are there and it tells you on the back where to apply them. Unfortunately I am not too impressed with the colors. They don't look as nice or stay as well as my MAC and urban decay shadows. Will stick with my higher end shadows.
I have no complaints about this eyeshadow. The pigmentation is good, easy to blend, great price, great colors, and comes with a highlight shade for under the brow. Also, this quad seems to last forever... I bought it a long time ago and still have some product left. Perfect!
I use these on top of my color tattoo eye shadows and they stay on and don't crease
I like the color options but it doesn't last as long as it says.
Very good color pay off. I always use an eye primer but these shadows stay on all day.
The colors looked so pretty in the package that I bought it on a whim. I bought the quad called "Precocious" and the colors just didn't seem to sit right with each other, it was very difficult to make it look alright on my face. I have sensitive eyes and these irritated them a lot. Not good for people with sensitive eyes!
I would give it to my niece to play with it.
The colors in my quad don't really go together, there is not a lot of pigmentation but if you use this, use a primer
The colors were not pigmented. I couldn't get the blending that I wanted. The consistancy was.. different.. and not in a good way. These colors didn't even last 6 hours with an eye shadow primer
Love the colors but sometimes need to retouch every once in awhile because when I mix them, after how many hours later it starts to look smudged on my eyelids. But its still perfectly good to use though
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos