BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Nichole F.
Nichole F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on a whim and it just didn't do it for me. It took so much layering to even get the color to show up, with an eyelid primer. Without the primer, good luck getting it to show up at all! The color combo was nice, I just wish it worked!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Grand Blanc, MI
I really like Revlon's eye shadow quads! I think they pair up some really nice colors and they aren't afraid to go bold with some and more safe in others, so there's something for everyone! They go on well and the color lasts all day! Love love love!
Amy T.
Amy T.
Lockport, IL
Colors are not as pigmented as you would want and it fades easily. Even with a lid primer this did not perform the way I had hoped.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Walhalla, SC
I like my quad. I didn't notice it lasting any longer or better than other eyeshadows, but they are very blendable and not too pricey comparatively.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Baltimore, MD
I have a few of the colorstay eye palettes my complaint is the color payoff/pigmentation is not consistent throughout the palettes. It does work somewhat better with a bit a primer. But my fav is the Project Runway "The Muse's Gaze". While yes they made it through my work day 8.. I needed a tough up to get through happy hour.
Lexi J.
Lexi J.
First let me say that I always use an eye shadow primer with ANY eye shadow I use. I wore my quad everyday for a month straight and I loved it! I got an entire day of wear and if I went to bed with out washing my make up off, It was still there in the morning!
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
West Seneca, NY
The colors are vibrant. I have had issues with eye shadow creasing by lunch time and this still looks great at the end of the day
Petra H.
Petra H.
Rochester, NY
I really like this eyeshadow, I just wish the color was slightly more intense. I have to use a lot of the eyeshadow to get intense color. But really good overall. Very smooth and easy to blend.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Inglewood, CA
At first when I tried this the colors were so vibrant! However, withing 2 hours the color started to fade so if you want more of a dramatic look make sure you use a good primer. The colors, however, are absolutely gorgeous!
Holly M.
Holly M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love the Revlon colorstay quad in Addictive, it is a cool tone nutral quad and is great for everyday wear. All 4 shades go on smooth. I always use a lid primer no matter what type of shadow I use and some shadows (even expensive ones) tend to fade on me but this quad did not!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?