The Coolest Beauty Collabs of 2017—So Far
6 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.94 / 5 based on 404 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
I don't think I'll try a different eyeshadow again. I like the more natural looks and the palette Revlon offers is great for this! I wear this eyeshadow for 16 hours every day during the week and LOVE IT
These defiantly stay on but are not very pigmented...
I'm a huge Revlon fan, but these shadows have really disappointed me. The pigmentation blows, the shadow is chalky, and the product is over priced. For less than half the price you could get yourself some good Wet N Wild eyeshadows.
I love how the color is so rich and it really helps me get that eye pop that I crave.I recommend this one
Its not too pigmented and it is very chalky and powdery, but it does stay well
I like the color combinations but they are not very pigmented.
The colors did last all day BUT the also creased. I even used an eyeshadow primer. The blue wasn't are bright as I expect or even as it appeared in the pallet. I did really like the golden brown, it had a very slight shimmer. Perfect for my brow highlights
I bought this eyeshadow in "bombshell". I was super excited about the colors, I thought they worked well in the palette together but for some reason, they did not look the same on the eye! I felt like the yellow just ruined the beautiful silver and charcoal colors. I would not buy this product again, in all honesty I don't think this experience did well for Revlon in my eyes!
I like this eyeshadow. There was a lot of pigment in it so I didn't need much. Most brands sold at drug stores aren't as nice as this eye shadow. It stayed on for a while as well.
Revlon always have such pretty colors but this product does not last that as i wanted it to, you gotta use good primer to stay on for a good time
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos