9 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.95 / 5 based on 409 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "It has some colors that if you just look at it you'd be like "eh, not for me" cause they look chalky and grey-toned but when you put them on it's actually pretty good quality and looks nice." in 6 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
This color goes on vibrant and stays put it never cakes or creases and stays fresh all day!
Color Stay16 hour eyeshadow that stays on & doesn't need to be applied more than once a day
These shadowsare okay some are not very pigmented at all and so are , its definitely hit or miss
Revlon Colorstay quads have great color choices and great color pay-off for most colors.
I just love the colors of the eyeshadow . It's just different then the rest I have tried
The quality if the make up doesn't live up to the reckon reputation! Wouldn't buy again.
Se va rápido el maquillaje. No tiene muy buena pigmentación. Su brocheta se rompe rapido
Very good color pay off. I always use an eye primer but these shadows stay on all day.
These may look pretty but Revlon doesn't do eye shadows very well. Poor color payoff.
Bright colors are not as bright without tons of coats but definitely stays on all night
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos