10 Purple Beauty Products to Celebrate Pantone's 2018 Color of the Year
8 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.94 / 5 based on 407 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
I have this palette in Brazen, and it didn't really work out for me. The shadows, especially the matte shadows, were a bit patchy for me. Additionally, I did not particularly like the colors for me, as they colors were very orange and I am not into orange eyeshadow.
i love this little quad shadow so much, i use the darkesr brown for my eyebrows. the colours are all so pigmented and have longlasting colour.
Se va rápido el maquillaje. No tiene muy buena pigmentación. Su brocheta se rompe rapido
Ok, to be honest this rocked my socks off! And I typically am not very fond of drugstore products! This stuff is fantastic!
Where should I began? This eye shadow is amazing its beautiful colors and stays on for a long time which is a big deal.
I purchased the purple quad and the colors are so pretty. Not super pigmented but just enough! It lasted from 2pm until 11pm but I did use a primer! I recommend using one so the colors stand out and last longer. I'd recommend these!
ColorStay is my favorite line from Revlon. I don't think I've ever had a bad ColorStay product. This eyeshadow does what it says on the tin-it goes on and stays on for 16 hours or more. The shadow isn't as buttery as other brands, but it still goes on easy and is super blendable.
I like this type of eye shadow but it doesn't stick as much as others . they provide good varieties of colors but the material is different
These Revlon Colorstay eye-shadows lasts up to 16 hours , bold in color super pigmented, and great color/palette selections! They are easy to blend, smudge etc. Definitely worth the money!
I don't like the way the colors really look and they are not pigmented at all
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos