The Coolest Beauty Collabs of 2017—So Far
6 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.94 / 5 based on 404 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
I love these eyeshadows. they last all day and are very opaque. I use my palette every single day
This Revlon quad is one of my absolute favorites! I have the shade Adventurous! It is very long lasting and very recommended! Don't wait one more minute and go to your local drugstore and buy this! Fun Fact: Revlon is known for its long lasting products :)
I really do enjoy these Revlon shadows, until they start to crease (without primer). I never wear primer with my shadows and they normally never crease. But with these shadows I have to. Although when I do, I absolutely adore them. Great colors and consistency!
I have the Attitude palette. I picked this palette for its neutral colors, although I thought that the colors would show up better on my skin than it did.
These are not the best quality eyeshowdows! for the price i could get better! they DO not last 16 hours
I loved the shades but they lost boldness after a couple of hours..
I love these shadows. They are very pigmented, easy to blend and very long lasting. I use on a semi regular basis.
The colors are well coordinated and they have good color payoff. I own several of these and use them regularly. The price is affordable and there is versatile looks.
I love revlon color stay eyeshadow because of it's bold colors, and because of how the color lasts compaired to my other eyeshadows....
Revlon Colorstay quads have great color choices and great color pay-off for most colors.
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos