9 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.95 / 5 based on 409 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "It has some colors that if you just look at it you'd be like "eh, not for me" cause they look chalky and grey-toned but when you put them on it's actually pretty good quality and looks nice." in 6 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
It works pretty good for me, i have more of a neutral quad so it might be different with more bright colors
This did not work for at all the colors faded after an hour and did in fact crease! Don't waste your money!
I like how many colors there or, I don't ever us the same color in one week. This that cant live with out.
Love them very creamy feeling on my skin, last a lot alone but with a good primer you can go all day long!!
Beautiful selection of colors. Does it last 16+ hrs? No. Fades super quickly even with eyeshadow primer.
This is a good shadow. It is long wearing, definitely not 16 hours though. There a nice color options.
Decent color payoff at an affordable price however ive heard its a bit hit and miss on different palletts
I love how the color is so rich and it really helps me get that eye pop that I crave.I recommend this one
Honestly? Cute colors, but it made my eyes itch! Which is a problem I haven't had with eyeshadows before.
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos