The Coolest Beauty Collabs of 2017—So Far
6 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.94 / 5 based on 404 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
There are a good variety of colors.I have the moonlit.I have had no issues with the eyeshadow breaking or falling out of the case.As far as the color lasting I'm not sure on how long it stays on.I only ear makeup for less than 7 hours.For the time I had it on it stayed on.
Bright colors are not as bright without tons of coats but definitely stays on all night
This had horrible pigmentation.
The colors are great and show up.
I'm not a beauty guru so my experience will vary. I wasn't looking for 16hr coverage and haven't worn it that long. I've probably worn it 8 hrs at a time and it's held up great.
I own about 5 of the different quad sets available! I love them all! perfect color combinations...I actually just bought one of these tonight! it is a good product and if you use primer it will look much brighter...but it works great without primer as well! overall I really recommend it!
I don't think the colors were as bright as they were supposed to be. Didn't last that long.
These are awesome colors.
I have two of these quads, and neither one works that well. The shadows are not smooth, but they somehow get very dusty and have a lot of fall out. I find the shimmery shades work better, but they're not that special. They don't last especially well on the eyes either. I'd say if you just really love a particular color, and you can't find it anywhere else -- try these, but you can get better quality for a lower price.
I didn't like the texture of these eyeshadows i feel they could be better i guess if you use a base they would look better but by themselves good luck
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos