BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Rosbelis M.
Medley, FL
Estas sombras son de excelente calidad, larga duración. Puedes lograra combinaciones maravillosas y diversos maquillajes con ellas.
Beth H.
These work really great! I find that I can create a bunch of different looks with them and it never gets old. They're easy to blend and last all day.
Dorian D.
Lewisville, TX
I'm starting a collection because I want them all in all colors. What a great buy that doesn't break your bank. Who said you have to buy super expensive makeup. Revlon colorstay looks amazing on. The pigmentation is wonderful and it really last all day.
Jazmin V.
I love this because the colors are great and they stay on very well also. The pigment is what you see. I use it every day and I feels like it is not running out at all. I just love this.
This eye shadow is the best thing ever!! I did all my friends make up for a dance and it stayed on all night didn't smudge or anything! Love it so much ❤️
Karina W.
Springfield, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeshadow. It lasts all day and then some. I do recommend that a primer is used prior to application.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I love these eyeshadows! They last all day (with primer) and are extremely well pigmented for a drugstore brand! I love that they include shimmery and matte shadows in each quad to balance out your look. I have three so far and plan on buying more!
Amanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good quality shadows, nice colors. I have the 515 adventurous. practical package!
Breanna D.
I could never say enough good things about this pallet!I love it so much. it really works with my green/gray eyes and there are so many different choices about how to wear them! the colors are perfect and there is so much to work with. I hqve definitely re-bought this pallet many times!
Elizabeth N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is like my everyday eyeshadow palette . I love the neutral earthy colors . The eyeshadow does last long which is pretty good . I would recommend this . The only thing I would say needs more fixing is the pigment I feel like it's not as apparen't .
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?