This Cult Classic is On Sale During Sephora's Weekly Wow
8 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.94 / 5 based on 407 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
I love this eyeshadow, it's great quality especially for a drugstore product!
I don't really like the colors...
These are pretty in the pan but the color payoff is weak. As soon as I apply them to my lids (with primer) and try to blend them, instead of blending they just sort of disappear. I usually love Revlon but these quads are a MISS to me.
This product is essentially a decent product. It does not stay on for the full 16 hours that it says it does and the colors are not as vivid once you apply them on your eyelids. I would recommend using a primer in order to get as much out of the product as you wish to get. If you are looking for true to life color quad, I would suggest looking at some of the pricier options.
Nice selection of colors that lasts literally all day, as vibrant as the morning
Love the colors but it it's not that great
This product is decent. It come in a variety of colors and it lasted on me for 5 hours with a primer
I really love the way the colors look in the package I have purchased several only to find they are not as rich and pigmented as I thought. I have to use more than other shadows.
I love the variety of colors they offer. They have a lot for Hazel eyes too!
I purchased the purple/lilac version, while the dark colors did show up they were a bit chalky, did not work for me. The light colors barely showed up on me, definitely not worth the $7 i paid for them. So much better shadows out there at a lower cost.
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos