BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "It has some colors that if you just look at it you'd be like "eh, not for me" cause they look chalky and grey-toned but when you put them on it's actually pretty good quality and looks nice." in 6 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Nicole D.
I have 4 of the Revlon Colorstay eye shadow quads (Seductive, Precocious, Serene, and Brazen). I love all 4 of them, and I use these quads more than my Smashbox palette. The color combinations are pretty and I enjoy making new looks with them. It's really nice because you can go from natural to dramatic with each quad. I wanted to say which one was my favorite, but I really can't choose just one. On top of primer, these shadows last all day, even on the hottest days here in Texas. I greatly recommend trying out these little quads.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I recently purchaed the Revlon Colorstay in Brazen. It was ok not that great. The cream matte of the eyeshadow was not really the smooth and was kind of chalky and flaked off a lot. The eyeshadow was really pigmented which was a plus. I does not really last me 16 hrs. even with primer. It starts to fade as the day goes on but I have never had a problem with it creasing. I feel like even though it is very pigmented there are better durgstore eyeshadows out there.
Ida Z.
El Paso, TX
I got this for free with a reward coupon I had. I always use an eyeshadow. (So this review is based on how it stayed with an eyeshadow based applied.) It did stay, but it wasn't as good as other brands I have used. If you are working with a budget, I would get. However, you would have to do touch ups after a couple of hours. Overall it is okay, but I probably would not get it again.

Also, the applicators it comes with is so CHEAP! The sponge part came off! Be prepared to replaced the applicators after a couple of uses.
Rachelle M.
Oakland , CA
The formula wasn't amazing but it wasn't bad at all. The pigmentation is decent but I recommend wearing them on top of an eyeshadow primer for more pay off.

The quad I have is Seamist included the shades-
Peach- a satin peach shade. makes a good inner corner and brow bone highlight.
Teal- a satin light blue shade. Probably my least favorite in the quad.
Aubergine- a satin deep plum shade. Love it smudged as a liner or the outer corner.
Emerald- a satin deep hunter green color with a slight hint of blue.
Kalyn P.
I have two of these quads, and neither one works that well. The shadows are not smooth, but they somehow get very dusty and have a lot of fall out. I find the shimmery shades work better, but they're not that special. They don't last especially well on the eyes either. I'd say if you just really love a particular color, and you can't find it anywhere else -- try these, but you can get better quality for a lower price.
Jessica N.
Kingsport , TN
I have had a lot of these quads that were horrible, but this is one of my favorites, the green and blue have great pigmentation and blend well together, the shadow does have some fallout but not a horrible amount. The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most. This is a nice quad and makes a very pretty look.
Gladys A.
This was exactly what I was looking for in terms of color. I tried the darkest one with water as an eyeliner, the lighter ones as shadows and the colors were perfect. It also lives up to the claim of being long wearing. Unfortunately, I neglected to read the label and it turns out the product is not hypo-allergenic and I reacted to it. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone who doesn't have sensitivities.
Ruth H.
Cheyenne, WY
This product in no way lasts the 16 hours they claim, but I love all of the colors they offer and have used many of them. The latest purchase was the Enchanted quad. It does fade and crease, but honestly I haven't found an eyeshadow that doesn't. If you blink, your make up is going to crease. Unless you use paint. The colors are shimmery and pretty and never go on too heavy. I use a bit of foundatin on my eyelids before applying. It makes the make up last a bit longer.
Dorian D.
Lewisville, TX
I'm starting a collection because I want them all in all colors. What a great buy that doesn't break your bank. Who said you have to buy super expensive makeup. Revlon colorstay looks amazing on. The pigmentation is wonderful and it really last all day.
Elizabeth N.
This is like my everyday eyeshadow palette . I love the neutral earthy colors . The eyeshadow does last long which is pretty good . I would recommend this . The only thing I would say needs more fixing is the pigment I feel like it's not as apparen't .
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?