BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Grapevine, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this little quad. Colors do stay a long Time. Very blend-able. I bought this because I had just moved and needed a neutral brown to go with everything before I could unpack all my other makeup. And wasn't feeling very "glam" do to in depth makeup everyday after just moving. This is a great everyday makeup quad. Sometimes I use all four shades in a look, sometimes I use just a couple for my look. Would buy again.
TSBPNM613 betzabeth M.
TSBPNM613 betzabeth M.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta esta sombra, tiene tonos basicos y por ende sirve para casi toda ocasion,su durabilidad es aceptable, su estuche es práctico cabe en donde sea! Lo que no me gusta es el aplicador pero la verdad no es algo que le reste en calidad! De verdad me gustan mucho mucho
Mackenzie F.
Mackenzie F.
I have this in "Addictive". Great natural shadow palette, blends well and the formula is pretty good. They're reasonably well pigmented however I almost never use them in the way the compact suggests. I would recommend them.
Briana L.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
This is the prefect little palette to have! It does on light but you can layer it for more, or keep it light for a softer look. I'm an urban decay fan and this is just as good and a fraction of the process!
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
North Canton, OH
These eyeshadows are brilliant!!! I could leave it at that but I won't! They have amazing pigment and a great formula that stays soft on your eyes all day! For the amount of eyeshadow you get and how amazing this product is, ITS A STEAL! I recommend this 110%!
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just purchased the Revlon Colorstay quad called Free Spirit. At first the lighter colors may seem light, but the more you use the more the color will builder. The darkest blue is very vibrant & may only need one application, depending on how bright you want it. I can tell this is going to be a favorite.
brittany f.
brittany f.
Review for: Addictive
I absolutely love this mini eyeshadow assortment from revlon! It has smooth velvety shadows that last for hours and wasn't a bad price at all. It blends great with other colors as well. Will buy more in the future of other colors as well!
Mema L.
Mema L.
Oxon Hill
Love this eye shadow. It do stay on for a good amount of time even if you sweating. I will use this if your going out with the girls or a night of dancing because by the end of the night you are not left looking like a panda.
Linda J.
Linda J.
Detroit , AL
I love Revlon products! They never let me down. This eyeshadow goes on smooth and natural and looks good all day! It's great to have all the colors I want in one package!
Amber E.
Amber E.
Review for: Adventurous
This is great for a quick need to grab eyeshadow at your local drugstore. Goes on smoothly and looks high end! I bought mine at Walgreens and cvs! Great price and easy to apply also super easy to travel with especially since it's small but several colors in one!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?