BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Mindy L.
Mindy L.
S Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very disappointed with this. It had very low pigmentation and it felt quite chalky. i also did not like the diamond edition. they were even worse. :(
Bree B.
Bree B.
Gardiner, ME
I purchased this in Addictive which is a great neutral palette. Three of the four shadows have subtle shimmer to them and the brown is perfect for your crease or as a soft tight line. They're pigmented but not to the extreme so while using vibrant or darker palettes use a light hand and build the color up to what you want.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Cresson, PA
The colors are great but it's hard to apply you need the right utensils (brushes) once I did get it on it felt very heavy and started to smudge after 7 hours
Joy K.
Joy K.
Philadelphia, PA
Wish there was more variety of colors
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought one of these and was so excited to try it out. Unfortunately, it was terrible. It's not pigmented well, there's so much fallout, it's hard to get it on any type of brush... it's just bad. The colors are pretty and the amount you get is fine but the product itself is not worth it and is just terrible.
christie p.
christie p.
A VERY BEAUTIFUL AND UNIQUE EYESHADOW QUAD
I was first turned onto this eyeshadow palette after watching GlamLifeGuru's $20 Makeup Challenge on Youtube. I love the colours in this quad, especially the two shades on the left side. I would say the star of the quad is the bright purple shade in the bottom left corner. They are all nicely pigmented and apply evenly. I don't know if they live up to their claim of 16 hours of wear, but they definitely lasted on my eyes all day (however I did use a primer and eyeshadow base). Overall, a great eyeshadow quad, I don't have any other like it.

check out my blog if you love fashion, beauty, DIY, and giveaways!
christie-mariee.Blogspot.com
Mirian R.
Mirian R.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how vibrant the color is and brings out the color of your iris. I prefer darker shades though because my skin tone is a bit dark for light green shade.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Stratford, CT
Great color selections from neutrals and colors. great formulation and pigmentation too
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Cheyenne, WY
This product in no way lasts the 16 hours they claim, but I love all of the colors they offer and have used many of them. The latest purchase was the Enchanted quad. It does fade and crease, but honestly I haven't found an eyeshadow that doesn't. If you blink, your make up is going to crease. Unless you use paint. The colors are shimmery and pretty and never go on too heavy. I use a bit of foundatin on my eyelids before applying. It makes the make up last a bit longer.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Clearwater, FL
The color and the formula is the same that it's been for years, nothing new and not any better. 16 hours!?!? Perhaps if you don't even blink! The colors great, but plan to reapply.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?