BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Elisa S.
San Diego, CA
I have bought this eyeshadow several times because I love the color palets and Maybelline. But I am usually disappointed with how they smudge and the color does not last for me. Maybe they require a primer to stay put.
Anna B.
I'm not necessarily a fan of Revlon, but this quad was decent for the price. I mean, don't expect high-high quality stuff. But it's decent
Kelsey T.
Revlon has really great quality cosmetics, but this quad is not one of them. The pigmentation was terrible!! I got it on a great sale during the CVS winter beauty sale, otherwise I would have returned it. Save your money, and pass on this quad!
Kenzi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works really good when you use one at a time. Not the best when you use all the colors together. They just don't mix well but one of them with other eye shadows looks nice.
Tanika C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good quality and color pay off is great, nice sift colors. I have more than one color palette
Kacey R.
I've used this quite a few times, the brown one. Pretty colors, need a primer before you start. Nothing amazing, but it works.
Rhiannon D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love some of the quads, but you definitely need a good eye primer and build up the cover to get a good pay off. Wear is okay, nothing above the other drugstore eyeshadows.
Lindsey A.
Nice colors that stay in all day and apply smoothly. Will more than likely be buying more pallets.
Hayley E.
temecula , CA
Such pretty colors and such great quality for drug store makeup. Highly recommend
Lindsay H.
Snellville, GA
These quads are okay, but they don't hit it out of the park with pigmentation or texture. If you want a drugstore shadow that does the job, I would recommend Wet N Wild. Believe it or not, they really hit it out of the park!
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?