BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
Love these quads! They are easy to blend out, nice quality.. Affordable as well.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
I love this quad! The colors blend wonderfully and are very silky. They last all day but I don't have to scrub like crazy to get them off. I will definitely be looking for more of these.
Bri M.
Slippery rock, Pa
Great colors. Smooth, not chalky. Fairly pigmented. They could blend better but otherwise I liked them
Madeline H.
This quad is really pigmented and lasts the whole day without creasing! I wore these shades through a cheerleading competition and it didn't fade or come off at all! :)
pam d.
Broken Arrow, OK
I just bought relvon colorstay shadow. Like the color and the price. But its not long lasting, I put the color on 5:30 am and by 7:30 the color is faded.
Nici S.
Renton, WA
The colors work so well with multiple eye colors and the color actual comes out and doesn't just look dull. The colors look great in a smokey eye. Adding eye liner makes the colors look so vibrant!
Amber S.
Rincon, GA
Love love love this quad!!! it lasts about 4hrs without a prime.....with a prime i get about a good 6hrs. This quad is really good quality. Blends well!
destiny y.
Valley Center, KS
Gotta do more then one coat for the colors to show but other then that the colors are really pretty, and it is a great quality and is very smooth.
Emi M.
Spring Hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow is high in pigment and brings your eye lids great colors!
The only thing I did not like is the lightest color on the upper left corner- this one had very rough particles that are not fine enough... So it is hard to blend with other colors.
Just an honest opinion but I'll definitely buy another if I see a color I like!
Christie S.
Evansville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color was not very pigmented and didn't seem to last very long, even with a primer. Not sure if it was just the color selection I purchased or if they're all like that. The neutral & matte palette I got seemed really pretty in the package but I wasn't impressed.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?