BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Jai-Shirelle M.
Jai-Shirelle M.
Charlotte, NC
There is a primer in them, so I don't have to wear my Nars primer with these eyeshadows. My eyes are really oily so eyeshadows usually crease. These do not, and the shadows are really soft on my eyes. I love them.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Theres nothing particularly special about this product. i would recommend maybelleen eye studio quads or wet and wild over these because they're much more pigmented. i like the packaging and wide variety of these quads but thats all i see going for them.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rowlett, TX
I really love the way the colors look in the package I have purchased several only to find they are not as rich and pigmented as I thought. I have to use more than other shadows.
Kamaryn G.
Kamaryn G.
Love the colors, but not that great.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought several of these quads on sale and I'm glad I got them on sale. I think the idea was good, because when you blend the colors they look nice and I like how they show you where to put each color- however the colors are very sheer and light and it takes several applications to get them the color they are supposed to be and then by that time they almost look caked on and chalky.
Tandi V.
Tandi V.
Shawnee, KS
I love the Revlon colorstay eyeshadow. I have about 4 of them and they are great. They last for me all day. Great colors that I don't have to cake on.
Maida S.
Maida S.
Fargo, ND
I purchased the purple/lilac version, while the dark colors did show up they were a bit chalky, did not work for me. The light colors barely showed up on me, definitely not worth the $7 i paid for them. So much better shadows out there at a lower cost.
Adrienne S.
Adrienne S.
Clermont, FL
I personally only had one and would be willing to try out another but, this review is based on how I feel about them right now soooo:
I had the moonlight palette and frankly I was not impressed. First of all, there were two matte colors and two glitter/metallic colors. The matte colors were alright but the glitter colors were horrible. The glitters were chunky and not smooth at all. They did not blend out very easily and were just all around bad quality. Also, these palettes are supposed to be 16-hour but they were anything but that. I would wear this palette to school(eight hour day) with primer underneath and not only would it not stay on for even 8 hours, but these eyeshadows creased like no others! I felt like an idiot because I would have this black line in my crease and I had no clue as to how long it has been there. Overall, these palettes are not all they have been hyped up to be but like I said before, I am only basing this on the one that I had and I would be open to trying one more.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Eastpointe, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
From polish, basecoats, eyeshadow, and eyebrow pencils, I love this line. Worth the price and the products do stay on longer than others.
Emmie W.
Emmie W.
These were nothing special for me. Maybe it was the color set I bought but the colors just seemed off to me. I bought a natural palette but they just looked very ashing and not what I would ever want in a natural eye shadow palette. Also the colors where chalky. Not a win at all.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?