10 Purple Beauty Products to Celebrate Pantone's 2018 Color of the Year
8 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.94 / 5 based on 407 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Geourgeous colours with amazing pigmentation, all shadows blend out beautifully.
I didn't really like this because the shadows were very chalky and didn't have much pigmentation with a shadow I have tried before from revlon
I use this eye shadow palette almost everyday. The colors that I got are beautiful, and they have lasted for me like they are supposed to, although at times, I wish they would go on a little darker.
I have brought three of these in the last 3 months! They are so easy to use even for beginners. There are many different colors but simple ways to apply it.
I've used Revlon Colorstay shadows for several years for a good reason: they are great quality. They go on smoothly and evenly and they really do stay!
I was looking for a true plum eye shadow that wasn't too purple or too brown and found it in the Precocious quad! Not crazy about the gray or light silver colors in the quad, but the pink and plum look fantastic with my coloring! I used a primer because I have oily skin, so I'm not sure how these work without.
Definitely use a primer with these. Other than that, they work great for me. I have the moonlit quad and love it.
I loved the bright colors and the fact that it lasted all night at work without smudging. I will be buying more when this pallet runs out.
The price is great you get for eyeshadow shades for a good price the only problem is they're not that pigmented but easy to work with
This quad is ok. I find the colors to be pretty blend able but kind of chalky.
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos