The Coolest Beauty Collabs of 2017—So Far
6 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.94 / 5 based on 404 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
I actually use the one called attitude its a 4 browns and i use the darkest for my eyebrows.
Go buy elf, it's cheaper and much more pigmented!
Decent color payoff at an affordable price however ive heard its a bit hit and miss on different palletts
The color payoff isn't that great and it deffinitely doesn't feel smooth or buttery, they are not easy to blend and i don't recommend it
I love there eye shadow very pretty colors
These colors are nowhere near pigmented enough. It took a good 3 minutes of layering this stuff on top of itself to get it to even show up. The colors were ok once they showed up, but it takes way too much work to get there. Terrible quality.
I love the neutrals that I have, I use one of them for filling in my brows. Some of the other colors could definitely use more pigmentation though
I'm not sure who's wearing their eye make up for 16 hours, but this one isn't going to hold up. In fact, I don't think many would. This is a nice long lasting shadow and it's affordable. The pallets have nice combinations of colors too.
I'm really not impressed. Using primer, my eyeshadow did not last anywhere near 16 hours. I had a pretty good crease after about an hour or so. The primer does make the colors stand out more, but honestly I got some wet n wild eyeshadow for Christmas that I like MUCH better. I do like most of Revlon's products, but this stuff really isn't anything special. I really do like Wet n Wild eyeshadow better. It's a few dollars cheaper, seems to last longer, and seems to be easier to blend than Revlon. I'm not saying don't buy Revlon. If you like the colors and don't mind spending a little extra for an ordinary eyeshadow then sure, I suggest picking some up.
I love these quads. They have such beautiful colors and they are so rich and pigmented. Not bad on the price either. Revlon has some of the best eyeshadows
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos