9 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.95 / 5 based on 409 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "It has some colors that if you just look at it you'd be like "eh, not for me" cause they look chalky and grey-toned but when you put them on it's actually pretty good quality and looks nice." in 6 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
The price is great you get for eyeshadow shades for a good price the only problem is they're not that pigmented but easy to work with
The color payoff isn't that great and it deffinitely doesn't feel smooth or buttery, they are not easy to blend and i don't recommend it
Colors are not as pigmented as you would want and it fades easily. Even with a lid primer this did not perform the way I had hoped.
While they do have very nice colors, the color payoff is not the best. 16 hrs...not on me! the colors weren't as vibrant after 2 hrs.
The colors aren't as pigmented as they look and i definitely doesn't stay on for 16 hours cause it sarts smudging after a few hours!
Pigmented, and a nice travel essential. Very smooth and easy to blend with brush. Does not last 16 hours with my oily lids though.
Revlon has hands down the best drugstore eyeshadows around. The palettes are cute with great colors that last all day or all night
Estas sombras son de excelente calidad, larga duración. Puedes lograra combinaciones maravillosas y diversos maquillajes con ellas.
I have used this for several years, the only negative is that is creases sometimes if you don't use a primer before you apply it.
I've used this quite a few times, the brown one. Pretty colors, need a primer before you start. Nothing amazing, but it works.
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos